Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Can I b in it just for fun? Ist grow and all[emoji851]
I can do power punch and a few others might try a chems sister, has anyone had much to do with SAG genetics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure you can I'll get you added on the list. Just post up a pic like everyone else of the germ. I was looking at some of the different strains SAG has available. Will be nice to see some posted on here.

Sure you can I'll get you added on the list. Just post up a pic like everyone else of the germ. I was looking at some of the different strains SAG has available. Will be nice to see some posted on here.

Ok cool, it’s 4:50 am here might get a bit of sleep at some point then drop my teenage sons mates home then come back check the girls and post some pics. And smile smile smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Gabe @bushmasterar15 I went with dark and stormy from #Sterquiliniis seeds as this was the first to root
19800101000305_IMG_0023.JPG

I'm going to have to watch this thread closely, there's a half dozen ppl growing my stuff in here .

It seems like there's a whole dozen people doing DWC soda grows, and with 4 breeding rooms running at once plus converting my room to DWC, I'm going to he busy, BUT I dont want to bail on the contest, so I'm just going to do a simple dual root zone grow, soil on top of hydroton, off in the corner where I don't even have to mess with it much.

I'm going to have to watch this thread closely, there's a half dozen ppl growing my stuff in here .

It seems like there's a whole dozen people doing DWC soda grows, and with 4 breeding rooms running at once plus converting my room to DWC, I'm going to he busy, BUT I dont want to bail on the contest, so I'm just going to do a simple dual root zone grow, soil on top of hydroton, off in the corner where I don't even have to mess with it much.

Thinking alike....was going to use Soil/Hydroton also.

I have an avt that didnt auto and want to clone and go 12/12 from start of new growth. My seeds have yet to make it. Ordered a month ago almost. Was going to run a fast bud.

I have an avt that didnt auto and want to clone and go 12/12 from start of new growth. My seeds have yet to make it. Ordered a month ago almost. Was going to run a fast bud.
I believe the rules said autoflowers only and if it did not auto flower the first time, it’s not going to after cloning. Cloning puts a whole new light on it because you already know what is going to happen, while those that pop a seed only can guess how they are going to grow. Sorry just my two cents.

Last edited:
Back