Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Can't forget those famous Roman candle wars even the drunk adults joined in those were the days when kids were kids. And rode bikes instead watching a TV screen.
Heck yea, I remember when I was little. We were not allowed to watch to much tv or play video games. We just got yelled at to go outside and come home when the street lights come on. Those were the days, lol.

I saw roman candle wars one time, and I knew that was not the game for me.

kksEH7y.gif

Heck yea, I remember when I was little. We were not allowed to watch to much tv or play video games. We just got yelled at to go outside and come home when the street lights come on. Those were the days, lol.
Yep same here I raise my daughter the same way but here on the farm shes to busy outside anyways. I wish she would fish the pond more and not ride the trails in the woods as much but least she's living life. Not to many 6yr olds can back a boat down a boat ramp. Like a pro.

Yep same here I raise my daughter the same way but here on the farm shes to busy outside anyways. I wish she would fish the pond more and not ride the trails in the woods as much but least she's living life. Not to many 6yr olds can back a boat down a boat ramp. Like a pro.
I hear that. We raised our 11 yr old daughter the same way. She fishes, can shoot almost any fire arm (yes she respects them a lot, not like all these stupid idiots u hear on the news, such a shame) and does a lot of kayaking. We eventually had to buy her a phone, cause she is always gone to the mountains with family. During the summer months she pretty much lives in the mountains, lol.

I hear that. We raised our 11 yr old daughter the same way. She fishes, can shoot almost any fire arm (yes she respects them a lot, not like all these stupid idiots u hear on the news, such a shame) and does a lot of kayaking. We eventually had to buy her a phone, cause she is always gone to the mountains with family. During the summer months she pretty much lives in the mountains, lol.
Yep it's good for them. My dad teaches the gun and archery class at the local high school so we have guns galore and my daughter has best respect for them. Yes kids on the news is such a shame in parenting skills

Back