Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

If everyone is ready and wants to start dropping let's just open it up now. Have written on bottle or note with username, date and code Bottle 6/1 in your first pic. Still have room for more to join in till June 1st. So far we have 49 members in this grow. Let's have some fun.
@midIN @hairyman @Dichoti @Free Flow @DylanUnknown @Bigg Al @Ash-a-Ton
@Padawan1972 @hecno @Archaic @Jhemp @rc3600 @OptimusAuto @9bear
@Eekman @redeye jedi @mcpd_refugee @chefdave @E Grower @Eclectic Elle
@FullDuplex @pop22 @RichS. @Havok @dk420 @WalterW @Waira @Rebel
@Only1Sky @Vapo69 @SUNDOG @Taipan @Spanglish @F.N. @HemiSync @STILLSMOKIN
@Alchemy @Mrs-A-Ton @AJrexxx @GrowillaGorilla @Rollin_along @Wawashell
@DGrowgirl @drjkl1 @Grunt's Garden @MizzGrowilla @Raoul Duke @Prophetiko
I goto finish my bottle of generic sprite first then I'll be ready, lol

here's me bottle will be starting blackberry crack from @Gabe from [HASHTAG]#sterquiliniis[/HASHTAG] seeds suply
IMG_20180517_082434.jpg

Wawashell is READY!
Mephisto Genetics Trident Special (hoping to keep her shorter this time)
2Ltr Canada Dry Ginger Ale (drink not included)
Organic Soil mix- Roots Organic Original,
Added perlite, bone meal, blood meal. Also At the very bottom, has lava rock for drainage.
image.jpg
She is squished in with 4 Sour Crinkles and a Gold Glue. We will see how this will go, lol. :haha::crying:

Grunt's Garden dropped two RQS Bubble Kush, was going to do Quick One's, but I only had one seed left and I think the Bubble Kush will grow better in the warmer conditions. Will pop them in their containers tomorrow, which are filled and soaked with soil currently. Both will be grown with equal nutrient solutions and containers, but only one will be treated with foliar applications. Will update with a pic tomorrow at time to drop them in soil.

IMG_1693.JPG

Ok on first post you will be seeing a ✔ next to your name as you've posted the first pic with germ code. Then as we start the grow the first mandatory update pics will start June 1st-15th. If you would like weekly updates are preferred but by bi-weekly is mandatory. So the 2nd update would start June 22nd-29th and so on.

Back