Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

See, this is why I'm trying to get a forum of my own over here, so I can sponsor things like this, I wanna do shot glass grows, solo cup grows, shoe grows, giant pot grows, all of that.

I'd love it if somebody had a toilet they could grow one of my plants in, I'd use it as my new logo.

I don't drink soda, but I have half gallon pots, that's 2 liters, can I get in?

See, this is why I'm trying to get a forum of my own over here, so I can sponsor things like this, I wanna do shot glass grows, solo cup grows, shoe grows, giant pot grows, all of that.

I'd love it if somebody had a toilet they could grow one of my plants in, I'd use it as my new logo.

Maybe grow some wifi in an old router? [emoji111]

Hahaha toilet grow sound fun, well really, just funny. I would do it, if I could grow it outside. Gonna have to keep this one in mind. There are a lot of grow offs on here though. I have seen shot glass, I entered into the solo cup once, she died lol. Lots of breeders challenges. And if you want u could challenge a buddy in a grow off, where y’all set the rules. Toilet, still laughing awesome idea!

Would anyone object to letting anyone in as long as it's a 1/2 gallon/2 liter pot?
I don’t mind, it’s for fun. What happens if I win, I get bud. What happens if I lose, I still get bud.
All fun and games, and challenges and high and......I forgot what we talking about again, lol.

Back