Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

:smoker1: Bushy, it's your Comp',.... but sorry, I don't feel this is in the Spirit of the game.... A big part of the challenge and fun is working with the 2L bottle, otherwise what's the point of calling it a 2L pop bottle grow? I see this no differently than the Solo Cup, or the potato chip bag grow Comp' from a while back,... Gabe, spend a $1 or whatever and play with a level field, I see zero reason why you can't comply with this....:shrug:

:smoker1: Bushy, it's your Comp',.... but sorry, I don't feel this is in the Spirit of the game.... A big part of the challenge and fun is working with the 2L bottle, otherwise what's the point of calling it a 2L pop bottle grow? I see this no differently than the Solo Cup, or the potato chip bag grow Comp' from a while back,... Gabe, spend a $1 or whatever and play with a level field, I see zero reason why you can't comply with this....:shrug:
We'll stay with 2 liter bottle

I tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to cut the top off a 2 liter bottle so it will fit a solo cup shot glass, then run a splitter off my DWC system into the 2 liter, and I'll do a micro aeroponics system in a 2 liter bottle, it'll be a hell of a thing to see :smoking:

I tell you what I'm going to do, I'm going to cut the top off a 2 liter bottle so it will fit a solo cup shot glass, then run a splitter off my DWC system into the 2 liter, and I'll do a micro aeroponics system in a 2 liter bottle, it'll be a hell of a thing to see :smoking:
Damn why didn’t I think of that (stoned:smoking:). Not the aeroponics, but 2Ltr DWC with Solo Cup shot glass, sounds very interesting.

Damn why didn’t I think of that (stoned:smoking:). Not the aeroponics, but 2Ltr DWC with Solo Cup shot glass, sounds very interesting.

It's such a small area that any normal bubbler that's barely covered in water will make a good mist, just top water it once or twice a day to the point where the bubbler is just barely covered, you have a combination dual meduim/bubbleponics/aeroponics/DWC setup :smoking:

I knew it !! As soon as I turn my back they change the rules and start early . I'll bet it was the UK guys again !! What did they offer @bushmasterar15 money , title they probable waited until I went to bed so they wouldn't get caught :nono: not only did they start early it's a full day ahead never mind a couple of hours . I'm afraid I must concur with @Waira this is a 2 litre contest !! Some of these guys are trying to run Ferrari's against Coopers I must protest . :rofl: Good job bushie there an unruly tribe You'll have to rule with an iron fist . NO SURRENDER :pass:

First five seeds soaking :biggrin:

Pots prepared if not decorated yet apart from their jazzy silver jackets ,,,
one of them is half Micro Dwc I guess ,,

this lot are coco never used it before I preped them with some cal/mag and going to start the seeds in a wee hole of soil to get them up and going ,,that's the plan anyways :biggrin:

IMAG1192.jpg
IMAG1193.jpg
IMAG1194.jpg
IMAG1195.jpg

Back