Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

First five seeds soaking :biggrin:

Pots prepared if not decorated yet apart from their jazzy silver jackets ,,,
one of them is half Micro Dwc I guess ,,

this lot are coco never used it before I preped them with some cal/mag and going to start the seeds in a wee hole of soil to get them up and going ,,that's the plan anyways :biggrin:

View attachment 907285 View attachment 907286 View attachment 907287 View attachment 907288
@hairyman has enough prepared for everybody just drop him a PM I'm sure he can set you up . :pighug:

@hairyman has enough prepared for everybody just drop him a PM I'm sure he can set you up . :pighug:

Gladly :biggrin: I got another 6 ready with soil ,waiting till the 1st June to do them :smoking:

See how many of this lot make it first :biggrin:

And we are off :smoking: Bean into soak and will be potted up once it has cracked, went with Hairys suggestion and dropped a Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL in the XXS pot :crying::pass::vibe:

Nice choice :toke:,

I still ain't received my 420 freebie from them yet ,,, remembers don't get the @9bear started on seedstockers :rofl:

Gladly :biggrin: I got another 6 ready with soil ,waiting till the 1st June to do them :smoking:

See how many of this lot make it first :biggrin:

Nice choice :toke:,

I still ain't received my 420 freebie from them yet ,,, remembers don't get the @9bear started on seedstockers :rofl:
Oh Seedstockers have allowed Canadians to buy from them on a temp bases :finger: There's only one problem they won't accept Visa or Mastercard dumb asses . :rofl: I think their afraid we're in the Mafia . :biggrin: Into the bargain they directed me to a sister site with the same problem . :haha:

Oh Seedstockers have allowed Canadians to buy from them on a temp bases :finger: There's only one problem they won't accept Visa or Mastercard dumb asses . :rofl: I think their afraid we're in the Mafia . :biggrin: Into the bargain they directed me to a sister site with the same problem . :haha:

:rofl: see I should have said Fck all :vibe:

I believe I getting some sent me :thumbsup: ills see how many I get bear :toke:

:rofl: see I should have said Fck all :vibe:

I believe I getting some sent me :thumbsup: ills see how many I get bear :toke:
Not a problem Hairy sometimes there's no accounting for stupidity on their part . I don't buy from Dinafem either and they will sell to Canada in fact Dinafem has a large financial investment in Canada but I would sooner give my money to @mephisto Hear That @Mitch .:cooldance:He never answers I think he thinks I'm trying to hit him up for free seeds . :rofl:

Not a problem Hairy sometimes there's no accounting for stupidity on their part . I don't buy from Dinafem either and they will sell to Canada in fact Dinafem has a large financial investment in Canada but I would sooner give my money to @mephisto Hear That @Mitch .:cooldance:He never answers I think he thinks I'm trying to hit him up for free seeds . :rofl:

Whilst we at it might as well see if we can have some pollen :rofl:
I keep meaning to pm him and ask him to do a breed one with @Mitch thread :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back