Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

IMAG1242.jpg
Like the little red shot pots @9bear I going to do a micro sog with them:thumbsup:, the six bottles are for a micro dwc :pop:, and the blue ones, i guess are another micro sog :woohoo1:

IMAG1242.jpg

@bushmasterar15 Week 2 Pic 6/23/18 Day 34 RQS Bubble Kush

Chose plant A for the competition, but letting B continue on and make some buds. Added some vent holes in lower 3" or so of sides and on the bottoms, I can water a bit more aggressively now without worry of drowning the plant. I believe a Phosphorous deficiency was creeping up, so I top dressed in an extra 1/2 dose of bat guano (0-5-0) to both bottles, and also another TSP of Azomite to each for some extra Sulfur and Micros.

IMG_1912.JPG
IMG_1913.JPG
IMG_1915.JPG

Excuse me umpire! @bushmasterar15

Due to poor design and quality control @fettled6 bottle constuctions.co

My bottle has severe structural issues after holes needed to be added to allow extra drainage, roots have been damaged durin maintenance works and there is a risk of them escaping the bottle which would endanger me of breaching bottle rule [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]!

This humble servant asks politely for permission to re engineer a new lower bottle section?

IMG_20180530_184452.jpg

My bottle is as such

IMG_20180530_184037.jpg

Tub and ballsack (and plant obviously) would transfer to a more stuctualy sound bottle..

If this is unacceptable I will not bother to "ham it up" again... :doh:

f6

Thanks, @HemiSync. I have a 2x2.5x7 tent. It’s a Gorilla Grow Tent. It was the smallest one I could find at my local hydroponics store. I’m in a tiny apartment in the big city so I don’t have a lot of room. Hopefully the wife and I get a house at some point soon so I can have a bit more room.
Refugee you mean so you can have a room... a whole room for your grow... right? :rofl:

View attachment 922213 Like the little red shot pots @9bear I going to do a micro sog with them:thumbsup:, the six bottles are for a micro dwc :pop:, and the blue ones, i guess are another micro sog :woohoo1:
I think you have an addiction hairy... btw where are those shot pots from? :d5:

Day 20 i believe sorry guys been busy. Had to transplant from hydro to soil on both my grows due to algae growing on roots. Maybe i will tinker with dwc later on. So my baby has been filled with dirt. Hopefully it doesn't shock. But roots were still inside cup.
IMG_20180624_060732.jpg

I used the bottom of the bottle to contain the roots and water.
Excuse me umpire! @bushmasterar15

Due to poor design and quality control @fettled6 bottle constuctions.co

My bottle has severe structural issues after holes needed to be added to allow extra drainage, roots have been damaged durin maintenance works and there is a risk of them escaping the bottle which would endanger me of breaching bottle rule [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]!

This humble servant asks politely for permission to re engineer a new lower bottle section?

View attachment 922241
My bottle is as such

View attachment 922242

Tub and ballsack (and plant obviously) would transfer to a more stuctualy sound bottle..

If this is unacceptable I will not bother to "ham it up" again... :doh:

f6

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back