Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

A big thank you to @muddy-ledhhydroponic for making this fun grow a lot more fun.

@bushmasterar15, here’s my weekly update:

Day 32 for both gals. They’re starting to get big so I bought a couple plastic sweater boxes at Walmart for a couple dollars a piece and cut holes in the top to hold the bottles in place. Hopefully this keeps them from tipping over.

First is my official entry, the Strawberry Nugs in a 2 liter bottle. She’s doin’ her own thang and taking her time. I’ve been doing a little leaf-tucking on the recommendation in a grow journal of more masterful grower than myself. She’s standing at about 12 inches tall:

View attachment 922112
View attachment 922113
View attachment 922114

Next up is the Pineapple Express. She was going to be my backup plan. She’s only in a 1 liter bottle. She’s in bloom and starting to build bud sites. She’s standing 20 inches tall.

View attachment 922115
View attachment 922116
View attachment 922117

Finally, a shot of my whole tent - it’s 2 feet by 2 1/2 feet;

View attachment 922119

Good luck everybody and happy growing!
A big thank you to @muddy-ledhhydroponic for making this fun grow a lot more fun.

@bushmasterar15, here’s my weekly update:

Day 32 for both gals. They’re starting to get big so I bought a couple plastic sweater boxes at Walmart for a couple dollars a piece and cut holes in the top to hold the bottles in place. Hopefully this keeps them from tipping over.

First is my official entry, the Strawberry Nugs in a 2 liter bottle. She’s doin’ her own thang and taking her time. I’ve been doing a little leaf-tucking on the recommendation in a grow journal of more masterful grower than myself. She’s standing at about 12 inches tall:

View attachment 922112
View attachment 922113
View attachment 922114

Next up is the Pineapple Express. She was going to be my backup plan. She’s only in a 1 liter bottle. She’s in bloom and starting to build bud sites. She’s standing 20 inches tall.

View attachment 922115
View attachment 922116
View attachment 922117

Finally, a shot of my whole tent - it’s 2 feet by 2 1/2 feet;

View attachment 922119

Good luck everybody and happy growing!

Lovely plants ,,,and nice idea for the stability ,,,,

I reckon you could get a least another two going in there :thumbsup:

Lovely plants ,,,and nice idea for the stability ,,,,

I reckon you could get a least another two going in there :thumbsup:

Thanks @hairyman. You’re too kind. I’m just glad I’m not dealing with the same issues as my first grow. It seems like these gals are on autopilot. I just hope I don’t muck it up between now and the end.

I’m already dreaming up my next grow and I think I want to grow fewer next time...not more.:eyebrows:

Thanks @hairyman. I’m already dreaming up my next grow and I think I want to grow fewer next time...not more.:eyebrows:
Same here, I enjoy seeing the jungle of 4 plants filling up the entire 4x4 tent but my grow it's been getting out of control. Not sure if I might only do 2 this next run so I'll have a bit more space.

oops sorry and cheers @bushmasterar15 :pass:
orange crack day 20
orange crack day 20.JPG
OC day 20.JPG

:pighug:

Same here, I enjoy seeing the jungle of 4 plants filling up the entire 4x4 tent but my grow it's been getting out of control. Not sure if I might only do 2 this next run so I'll have a bit more space.
I’m already dreaming up my next grow and I think I want to grow fewer next time...not more.:eyebrows:
I took it down to four 8l pots from two 15l pots this past time and next time I’m thinking of only one in a 15l pot. Don’t get me wrong, she is supposed to be a big one. :eyebrows: Thinking about growing out my Sensi Seeds Super Skunk mother that I have been making clones off of for my outdoor grower buddy.

Back