Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Cheers @muddy-ledhhydroponic
50W-UFO-VEG-5.jpg

Just added to the 2 Liter Bottle Fun Grow prizes that 1st place will be getting their new Sky 100 (50w) LED from https://www.ledhydroponics.co.uk/product/sky-100/ www.ledhydroponics.co.uk/ thanks to @muddy-ledhhydroponic and the prizes from @Rebel we will have some AFN Merchandise by Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works, plus check out the thread if you'd like anything made (tshirts, mugs, mouse/dab pads, etc.)
https://www.autoflower.org/t...chian-groove-works.58446/page-13#post-1488979
1st place AFN t-shirt
2nd place AFN coffee mug
3rd place AFN keychain
well now....that is a beautiful sweetener.....nice one LEDhydroponics :worship::worship::worship::worship:

Just added to the 2 Liter Bottle Fun Grow prizes that 1st place will be getting their new Sky 100 (50w) LED from https://www.ledhydroponics.co.uk/product/sky-100/ www.ledhydroponics.co.uk/ thanks to @muddy-ledhhydroponic and the prizes from @Rebel we will have some AFN Merchandise by Rebel's Appalachian Groove Works, plus check out the thread if you'd like anything made (tshirts, mugs, mouse/dab pads, etc.)
https://www.autoflower.org/t...chian-groove-works.58446/page-13#post-1488979
1st place AFN t-shirt
2nd place AFN coffee mug
3rd place AFN keychain
Alrighty then, we just went from a fun grow to a really FUN grow! :d5: Now let’s see who gets serious about their 2 liter grow. :smoking:

A big thank you to @muddy-ledhhydroponic for making this fun grow a lot more fun.

@bushmasterar15, here’s my weekly update:

Day 32 for both gals. They’re starting to get big so I bought a couple plastic sweater boxes at Walmart for a couple dollars a piece and cut holes in the top to hold the bottles in place. Hopefully this keeps them from tipping over.

First is my official entry, the Strawberry Nugs in a 2 liter bottle. She’s doin’ her own thang and taking her time. I’ve been doing a little leaf-tucking on the recommendation in a grow journal of more masterful grower than myself. She’s standing at about 12 inches tall:

DD7BF827-5D0B-4B73-B628-809E4F254368.jpeg

59621420-0FAD-4B38-AE5F-A54CBF2143DE.jpeg

3F0B8CA4-F284-47C3-8096-7ACED8753232.jpeg

Next up is the Pineapple Express. She was going to be my backup plan. She’s only in a 1 liter bottle. She’s in bloom and starting to build bud sites. She’s standing 20 inches tall.

5D1D4575-DB9B-421C-98DD-DCABF64F771D.jpeg

074F905F-8058-4BA6-8C26-75074E7F665E.jpeg

9D898FA0-B17B-4665-A4D3-ACE020CAF5C1.jpeg

Finally, a shot of my whole tent - it’s 2 feet by 2 1/2 feet;

A496C4D5-5A89-49A0-874F-29E63E60AEF7.jpeg

Good luck everybody and happy growing!

Yahoo this is getting real FUN. Here is my update.
View attachment 922076 View attachment 922078 View attachment 922080
Holy smokes, that girls is so far along, you will be smoking her while some of us are still in veg. :thumbsup:

A big thank you to @muddy-ledhhydroponic for making this fun grow a lot more fun.

@bushmasterar15, here’s my weekly update:

Day 32 for both gals. They’re starting to get big so I bought a couple plastic sweater boxes at Walmart for a couple dollars a piece and cut holes in the top to hold the bottles in place. Hopefully this keeps them from tipping over.

First is my official entry, the Strawberry Nugs in a 2 liter bottle. She’s doin’ her own thang and taking her time. I’ve been doing a little leaf-tucking on the recommendation in a grow journal of more masterful grower than myself. She’s standing at about 12 inches tall:

View attachment 922112
View attachment 922113
View attachment 922114

Next up is the Pineapple Express. She was going to be my backup plan. She’s only in a 1 liter bottle. She’s in bloom and starting to build bud sites. She’s standing 20 inches tall.

View attachment 922115
View attachment 922116
View attachment 922117

Finally, a shot of my whole tent - it’s 2 feet by 2 1/2 feet;

View attachment 922119

Good luck everybody and happy growing!
Nice looking :dancer:my friend. How tall is your tent? I have a 2x2x3 but it’s height limits me to using it for clones, mothers, and seedlings.

Nice looking :dancer:my friend. How tall is your tent? I have a 2x2x3 but it’s height limits me to using it for clones, mothers, and seedlings.

Thanks, @HemiSync. I have a 2x2.5x7 tent. It’s a Gorilla Grow Tent. It was the smallest one I could find at my local hydroponics store. I’m in a tiny apartment in the big city so I don’t have a lot of room. Hopefully the wife and I get a house at some point soon so I can have a bit more room.

Thanks, @HemiSync. I have a 2x2.5x7 tent. It’s a Gorilla Grow Tent. It was the smallest one I could find at my local hydroponics store. I’m in a tiny apartment in the big city so I don’t have a lot of room. Hopefully the wife and I get a house at some point soon so I can have a bit more room.
Sweet, nice that it has the height you need for a proper grow.

Some really nice girls being shown :toke:, I am down to one :woohoo1:girl left ,but looking at some of these recent pics she looks about a month behind :shrug:

:thumbsup: nice light I better get mine started on some boom boom juice :woohoo1:quick:smoking:

And better get a pic as well :coffee2:

Back