Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Hey thanks for the condolences everyone, you wouldn't be so sad if you knew what all I have going on here. I have 12 photo's in 30 gallong pots outside, We are in the middle of harvesting 10 auto's (2 trainwreck auto, 2 white widow auto, 3 Auto White Frost (my own), and 3 auto White Tooth (my own). Also, we have a very delicate operation I didn't know I was gonna have to do.

A bit of an update for those who don't me as well. We lost everything in a wildfire in September of 2015. Every strain I had going was lost and I thought that was it. But an old friend regifted me two of the strains I had given him, so I could still have something at least. So I had 7 each of my two strains. All the SNL's came up male, dammit. All the Eek's OG came up female. I have now kept the best three, and man they look good ( Vendetta OG x Grapefruit ).

So now I have to self a plant so I can get some seed out of them.

And we have a huge vegetable garden to work on too.

But it was still sad to lose a plant.

Great you mananged to climb back on the horse :toke:

garden sounds wonderfull :thumbsup:

Vendetta og x grapefruit :vibe:

day 12
it was more a teranium than a pot till i cut a bigger hole for it to get through.
orange crack day 12.JPG
orange crack 12.JPG

got holes in the bottom of the bottle now to.
good luck
:pighug:

Tomorrow is day 30.. So much for small pot = small plant, lol. I almost feel like apologizing to her for putting her in a 2 liter bottle. She'd fill my tent in a 3 gal.
SAM_2071~2.JPG
SAM_2072~2.JPG

Day 24 laid her down after last post. Looking pretty good under some 3590. She was on the edge but adjusted the area and she got moved more middle. Seen some preflowers on 6th node starting to show. Bonus room shot of strawberry nuggets on the left in 2l started 2 weeks before this comp., bubbly livers day 70ish in 2 gallon hempy with huge buds, bluetoof in a 1 gallon hempy, baby Forgotten Cookies in a 44oz. cup hempy front middle and 2 fem seed babies Dankalato and Purple Sunset from Dank Genetics. Plus another Bluetoof in a 20oz I moved for pic in front almost ready. Happy growing!
:pass:

20180615_162848.jpg
20180615_200947.jpg
20180615_163558.jpg
20180615_164248.jpg

Feed em molasses hairy it motivates the microbes to hook up with the roots Bear theory . :eyebrows:

Concur on that one Bear bro, been feeding AN Bud Candy from week 1 this run and the mycos exploded with healthy fuzzy roots popping from the bottom of the pots from week 3 onwards like never before. Happy soil happy plants :eyebrows:

Back