Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

My little sprout didn't make it. Where the Grasshopper ate at it, the sun was too hot, and the direct light zapped all the life out of her.

View attachment 919010

unlucky dude...its just a fun grow:bow::vibe:cant you start another bro??:greenthumb:

unlucky dude...its just a fun grow:bow::vibe:cant you start another bro??:greenthumb:

Hey thanks for the condolences everyone, you wouldn't be so sad if you knew what all I have going on here. I have 12 photo's in 30 gallong pots outside, We are in the middle of harvesting 10 auto's (2 trainwreck auto, 2 white widow auto, 3 Auto White Frost (my own), and 3 auto White Tooth (my own). Also, we have a very delicate operation I didn't know I was gonna have to do.

A bit of an update for those who don't me as well. We lost everything in a wildfire in September of 2015. Every strain I had going was lost and I thought that was it. But an old friend regifted me two of the strains I had given him, so I could still have something at least. So I had 7 each of my two strains. All the SNL's came up male, dammit. All the Eek's OG came up female. I have now kept the best three, and man they look good ( Vendetta OG x Grapefruit ).

So now I have to self a plant so I can get some seed out of them.

And we have a huge vegetable garden to work on too.

But it was still sad to lose a plant.

Hey thanks for the condolences everyone, you wouldn't be so sad if you knew what all I have going on here. I have 12 photo's in 30 gallong pots outside, We are in the middle of harvesting 10 auto's (2 trainwreck auto, 2 white widow auto, 3 Auto White Frost (my own), and 3 auto White Tooth (my own). Also, we have a very delicate operation I didn't know I was gonna have to do.

A bit of an update for those who don't me as well. We lost everything in a wildfire in September of 2015. Every strain I had going was lost and I thought that was it. But an old friend regifted me two of the strains I had given him, so I could still have something at least. So I had 7 each of my two strains. All the SNL's came up male, dammit. All the Eek's OG came up female. I have now kept the best three, and man they look good ( Vendetta OG x Grapefruit ).

So now I have to self a plant so I can get some seed out of them.

And we have a huge vegetable garden to work on too.

But it was still sad to lose a plant.
sorry to hear about the fire dude!....comin back strong tho :d5:well done dude:worship:...and the grasshopper incident.....Mother Nature can be cruel in the circle of life sometimes it seems:crying::pass::pass::pass::pass:

@bushmasterar15 Autoseeds Pineapple Punch day 28 starting to show flower.
a5fc8058d9225c930e0f993d1f03ea5a.jpg
38d071594d5184911c75613ecd560d89.jpg
7e078fe4aa1fad91239ea03c0e1cde30.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
You should throw a little tuc tape around the roots my man . That is a nice looking specimen.

You should throw a little tuc tape around the roots my man . That is a nice looking specimen.
Thanks but I like to see them grow, it's all part of the fun! [emoji3] The bottom sits in a plastic plant pot so is in the dark for the bottom 1/3.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back