Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Day 24 laid her down after last post. Looking pretty good under some 3590. She was on the edge but adjusted the area and she got moved more middle. Seen some preflowers on 6th node starting to show. Bonus room shot of strawberry nuggets on the left in 2l started 2 weeks before this comp., bubbly livers day 70ish in 2 gallon hempy with huge buds, bluetoof in a 1 gallon hempy, baby Forgotten Cookies in a 44oz. cup hempy front middle and 2 fem seed babies Dankalato and Purple Sunset from Dank Genetics. Plus another Bluetoof in a 20oz I moved for pic in front almost ready. Happy growing!
:pass:

View attachment 919136 View attachment 919138 View attachment 919139View attachment 919155
:worship::worship::drool::drool::slap:

yeah dude.... @Biotabs F69 hooked us right up bro....I think im just going to use all their products on one plant.....see how far I can take it:headbang::d5:
I'm still waiting on mine, I'm guessing Hippy's in the process of moving so it won't be at the top of his list - I can wait though.

My little sprout didn't make it. Where the Grasshopper ate at it, the sun was too hot, and the direct light zapped all the life out of her.
What a shame! Well, you gave her a chance and that's all you can do. As you said, you have enough going on with the other stuff LOL.

Here are my girls, a different angle to the usual one. Front left is the VI who had her neck snapped. As you can see, she appears to have shrugged it off LOL. They're day 27 I think.
IMG_3203.JPG

Here are a couple pics of my ladies in my momma tent at two weeks old. Who says you can’t get seedlings close to an AutoCob? These ladies were sprouted just 24 inches away and now that they are in their 2 liter bottles the distance is down to 16 inches and decreasing by the day.

2CA719B7-982E-4832-A6A8-F966E433EB51.jpeg
E47E5B44-3458-4576-9F44-E3A22D023DF4.jpeg

Last edited:
20180617_111616.jpg

I am thoroughly impressed with her growth. The branching is better than the others I've grown at this point...makes me wish I hadn't sworn off training her.
13" tall, and just as wide, if not wider. She drinks 1 1/2 red solo cups a day, already.
27 days old, Maybe? She popped up on may22, soo...26-27 days old depending on how you count.

Back