Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

15292971150245701258071767211726.jpg

So just seeing some roots at the bottom of my media and was wondering people's thoughts?

I've got ventilation holes which was more for when the bottle was set up for aeroponics, will this prune the roots? Also, should I put a skirt on it to keep light away? Isn't there somthing about green light that Canna can't see? Not sure on roots tho, lol.

I'm thinking of using a shower cap as a tutu for the bottle lol.

Any suggestions?

View attachment 919663
So just seeing some roots at the bottom of my media and was wondering people's thoughts?

I've got ventilation holes which was more for when the bottle was set up for aeroponics, will this prune the roots? Also, should I put a skirt on it to keep light away? Isn't there somthing about green light that Canna can't see? Not sure on roots tho, lol.

I'm thinking of using a shower cap as a tutu for the bottle lol.

Any suggestions?
I drop mine in a flower pot. Keeps it stable too.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I drop mine in a flower pot. Keeps it stable too.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I've kinda made life hard for myself..
15293037187325635798750109541173.jpg

Aquarium pump as a base on suction caps is not up to the job!, cable ties as gyropes! (Tub is just to diffuse light)

Mrs f6 reports that there is no such thing as a shower cap at the chemist shop anymore and must be an eBay exclusive...

I think I might have to drop myself from this grow. I tried to put in a plant stand to lift mine up but it won't fit in the jungle I've already created. Now I wish I was able to setup the other tent but knowing me I'd try to have another jungle going too.

I think I might have to drop myself from this grow. I tried to put in a plant stand to lift mine up but it won't fit in the jungle I've already created. Now I wish I was able to setup the other tent but knowing me I'd try to have another jungle going too.

Nooooo bushy! Hang in bra, not sure how I'm going to go either ! Mrs f6 thinks it amusing that I'm fussing over a bottle haha!

Put some long wire through holes at the top of the bottle and hang it from a frame pole above like a hanging basket, @hairyman to the rescue for that

IMG_20180617_081609.jpg

Forum Stomper is becoming a nice flat top bush, and Cuba libre is ready for flower she looks up top, both have sexed up, forums leaves feel like velvet almost.

Put some long wire through holes at the top of the bottle and hang it from a frame pole above like a hanging basket, @hairyman to the rescue for that

Yeah, @bushmasterar15, drill a couple of holes near the top of the bottle, throw a couple of ratchet hangers on it, throw the hangers over the top of a support pole on the top of your tent, and then hoist the little bastard up towards the light.

Back