Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Yeah, @bushmasterar15, drill a couple of holes near the top of the bottle, throw a couple of ratchet hangers on it, throw the hangers over the top of a support pole on the top of your tent, and then hoist the little bastard up towards the light.
Now that sounds like a plan, but what do you do with five bottles. :crying: I think I have it figured out, mine are going to wind up out in my greenhouse eventually.

Seeing how everyone else is doing, I really feel like the noob that I am. You guys and gals have some amazing stuff growing on. This is only my second grow and I’m in a new setup (finally in a proper tent) in small containers with a new growing style experiment (hempy buckets) and I feel like I still don’t know what I’m doing. But it’s all fun.

Day 26

My official entry in a two liter bottle - Strawberry Nuggets by Mephisto Genetics.

View attachment 919530
View attachment 919531
View attachment 919532
View attachment 919538

Next up is my backup plan in a one liter bottle - Pineapple Express by FastBuds

View attachment 919533 View attachment 919534
View attachment 919535
View attachment 919537

Finally, a shot of the whole tent with my jalapeños and freshly harvested basil plant

View attachment 919536

Happy growing, my AFN family!
Looking awfully good to me bruh

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think I might have to drop myself from this grow. I tried to put in a plant stand to lift mine up but it won't fit in the jungle I've already created. Now I wish I was able to setup the other tent but knowing me I'd try to have another jungle going too.
It gets crowded quick
Did u try hanging it ?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I think I might have to drop myself from this grow. I tried to put in a plant stand to lift mine up but it won't fit in the jungle I've already created. Now I wish I was able to setup the other tent but knowing me I'd try to have another jungle going too.
Use a hanging flower pot!
(Was that Hairy or 9bear that did/do that?)
:pass:

I've kinda made life hard for myself..
View attachment 919698
Aquarium pump as a base on suction caps is not up to the job!, cable ties as gyropes! (Tub is just to diffuse light)

Mrs f6 reports that there is no such thing as a shower cap at the chemist shop anymore and must be an eBay exclusive...
Shower caps everywhere, try b&m if you're in UK

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

That very well could be who I'm thinking of. I wasn't sure so I didn't tag anyone.
:pass:

I have made a few things to allow growing above the plants in floor :thumbsup:
IMAG0784.jpg
IMAG0801.jpg

Back