Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

So, day 53, getting bushy, and probably in need for some light defoliation to get some light to the lower nodes...
Just need to bring her to term, and I am sure I will be rewarded with some nice bud.
IMG_20170325_172553_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170325_172646_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170325_174041.jpg

Splendid man! :d5: Nice plant for your first grow:vibe: The power of the cob... I gotta order more, yes I have a problem...
Yeah, think she is a beaut of a first plant...
My next I rate will be even more impressive, nute feeding hopefully dialed in a bit better thanks to previous help, more cobs, more space, better genes... ah yes, I can see it now...:size:

Nice one WW all looking spiffing in there! She looks so much happier and healthier! :biggrin: :d5: :bow:

First grow can be so stressful, but trust me, second will be so much more enjoyable. Keep doing what you're doing mate and I'm sure she will reward you with some lovely meds :smoking:

Looking very nice buddy, filled in, looking strong and healthy.. She will reward you.. The first grow always seems to take forever, after a couple youll have tons of smoke and b4 you know it your chopping down, soaking beans, chopping down, soaking beans...
The circle of life...
Cheers

Thanks Jimmy, already waiting with the shears to get a choppin'
Thinking of starting another bean end of next week, so that when this one comes down the new lady should be ready to put on some growth, and take over the space I have until the upgrade

Back