Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

Over all brother I'd be very pleased with this as my first grow, I remember back to 2013 when I started, grew a tiny Pineapple Express that got me 20 grams, we all start somewhere, and I think you've done bloody well thus far! You'll be pulling in ounces in no time :d5:

Hey Brother from across the Indian Ocean
I am happy how things are going currently
Can only hope that I start pulling ounces, sure I will on my next grow, hardly did anything this round
Temps were kinda high, too little nutes, too little light, training late
Next grow will be more dialed in I rate, so really looking forward to this harvest and the next grow that comes up probably the same strain so yeah...
Drinks 2.5litres of water a day

Waiting for the frosting to come now

Will post some pictures tomorrow. She grew another 2cm today to hit the 60cm mark, so think the stretch is not done yet... 3 main colas and 3 secondary ones, with plenty other budsites.

I hear ya with the heat problems, we've had a hot summer down under, a few weeks back I reached 35 degrees above the canopy :nono:
but I agree with Archie, i like to soak a seed 3ish weeks before harvest, that way you already have a three week old seedling and you've magically cut 3weeks off harvest ( if you look at it that way)

No idea how far a I am till harvest, so it kinda makes life a bit more difficult to plan the next grow,
Well I started seeing the first pre-flower pistils 28 days ago..
She is now 60cm 23'6inches from the top of the coco to the highest cola.
she has nearly filled the 50cm x 50cm cabinet (next grow will defo be a fuller cabinet)

Here are photos at day 57 - Roughly how long do you think she will go 4weeks+?
IMG_20170328_201822.jpg
IMG_20170328_201846.jpg
IMG_20170328_201902.jpg
IMG_20170328_201928.jpg
IMG_20170328_202017.jpg

Hell Yes WALTER!!!

She has really picked up steam. A sure sign you are getting things dialed in. you are probably still 28 days or more from finishing. I am a little ahead of you with the same cultivar so you might bounce over to check flower conditions.

Way to go man. You have got a good thing going.

Back