Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

Same thing applies. Too much bloom nutes = an unbalanced or excess amount of K in your solution and this causes problems. Burn or lock out of other nutrients ie Ca,Mg and N specifically that are antagonized by the excess K. :vibe:

Same thing applies. Too much bloom nutes = an unbalanced or excess amount of K in your solution and this causes problems. Burn or lock out of other nutrients ie Ca,Mg and N specifically that are antagonized by the excess K. :vibe:

You're a star, really. Thank you very much :d5: :toke:

@hippy71

"The basic" is; it's all about coco's cation exchange and double vs single positive ions. So when Ca or Mg molecules attach to coco and being that they both are double positive ++ charged ions the coco releases 2 K or Na molecules as they are single positive +. The end result is you end up with an unbalanced amount of K in solution and this causes problems. Burn or lock out of other nutrients ie Ca,Mg and N specifically that are antagonized by the excess K. Hope this helps:pass:
mre thead jack. Walt you are spurring thinking. Stop that.

@Habitual Have you considered ( and I am wondering for myself and thinking out loud) if a good wash and then drench with liquid Bonemeal might not mitigate some of those salt questions.

I can't say that I have. Have you used this in coco? I dont have issues myself using GH flora or maxi products.

mre thead jack. Walt you are spurring thinking. Stop that.

@Habitual Have you considered ( and I am wondering for myself and thinking out loud) if a good wash and then drench with liquid Bonemeal might not mitigate some of those salt questions.

this is a great little chart

a7310b992b37fcf3cd90dd1ce2282b36.jpg

I can't say that I have. Have you used this in coco? I dont have issues myself using GH flora or maxi products.
I have not as yet used Coco as a principal component of my mix. I use it in a 20-30% range and nothing. I do see a good deal of mention of this problem and have been thinking on it as I am starting a couple of Autopots and they are pure coco. I think Calcium Phosphate (liquid bonemeal) could be a good starting point. But I would like to hear from others on that.
And walter, thank you for your gracious patience.

congratz to all South Africans.who can now sit in their own home and smoke a plant they grew in their own home,without fear of their front door being kicked in and carted off to jail.
the world is a slightly better place.
:pighug:

this is a great little chart

View attachment 725642

Thanks for this post, it will help me and others I am sure of it.

congratz to all South Africans.who can now sit in their own home and smoke a plant they grew in their own home,without fear of their front door being kicked in and carted off to jail.
the world is a slightly better place.
:pighug:

Hell yeah, no more feeling like the police are about to swing by the house - it is a good feeling

Back