Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

Some of the IB hairs look orange from here... Have you not got a close up shot pal??

20170420_130729.jpg

Here u go pal, the top cola, it should have some orange hairs by now! Still a helluva lot of white though, gonna give it another couple of weeks, SB coming down next few days.

Man, what three days can do to a plant.
Seem to have the Cal Def under control for the time being
She is really starting to bulk up nicely now - and the aromas coming off of her is also amazing!
On a hotter day, she smells of a coffee bean tree, the cooler days of orange / lemon zest infused with paw paw
could sit by the cupboard all day smelling her, super intoxicating.
Day 80
View attachment 737940 View attachment 737943 View attachment 737944 View attachment 737945 View attachment 737946
Awesome job! I'm excited for you! :growing:

View attachment 737973

Here u go pal, the top cola, it should have some orange hairs by now! Still a helluva lot of white though, gonna give it another couple of weeks, SB coming down next few days.

Ahh there we go,beautiful photo mate even if she is a bit stubborn lol yeah got some orange but mostly white, do you check trichs or just go by appearance? Sorry to interrogate you hahaha peace!

Ahh there we go,beautiful photo mate even if she is a bit stubborn lol yeah got some orange but mostly white, do you check trichs or just go by appearance? Sorry to interrogate you hahaha peace!

Thank you kind sir! I do try looking at the trichs but it seems with autos there's always a mix of clear, cloudy and Amber. Photos always seemed to be more uniform, so am just going on the leaves, when they eat the fans etc, seems good enough for me.

View attachment 737973

Damn she is a nice plant though.
Yeah very slow going, but hey, if she gives up the goods I'm not complaining, especially if I get a decent yield off of my rig
Hopefully my next one at like 5 days is a bit quicker,
@Raoul-Duke thanks broski excited for me too, finally getting into the final innings
@Puddentane yeah man, hoping for a really awesome yield - seeing as she turned up late to the party
@Kiefshagger I am hoping for under 100 days, so yeah two and a half weeks I think, my first girl so yeah, time to get the scopes bought and the like.
@archie gemmill yeah, being optimistic but would really like close to 1gpw so yeah.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you... have you noticed any of your leaf stems getting purple? Some of my stems get purple occasionally; wondering if it's an environment thing or genetics. :pass:

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you... have you noticed any of your leaf stems getting purple? Some of my stems get purple occasionally; wondering if it's an environment thing or genetics. :pass:
I think it the purple stems could be a magnesium def,
Defo got something to do with the nutes she is taking... perhaps too little Mg, with the rust spots make it a CalMg issue
Getting Habitual and Feenix to answer would be best, only have a few purples

Day 83
Not much difference, just fattening up still, and her aroma, is more Citrus / Mango now
Did quite a heavy defoliation on her today,
When do you guys think I should start with just plain water?
Really beginning to get trigger happy fingers... and go all Edward Scissorhands on it
20170425_093356.jpg
20170425_093417.jpg
20170425_093425.jpg
20170425_093452.jpg
20170425_093509.jpg
20170425_093528.jpg
20170425_093547.jpg
20170425_093612.jpg
20170425_093654.jpg

Hi Walter.

You are still in the heavy bloom phase. Feed her hard and run it as far as it will go. You have this much time invested in her go the extra mile cause she looks to be building a really nice yield. And I just sampled a tip off of one of the early buds I took. Floating on a puffy cloud and pretty much not giving a ...

Back