Lighting 1st Timer grows Auto NL under 100w of DIY Citizen COB

Hi Walter.

You are still in the heavy bloom phase. Feed her hard and run it as far as it will go. You have this much time invested in her go the extra mile cause she looks to be building a really nice yield. And I just sampled a tip off of one of the early buds I took. Floating on a puffy cloud and pretty much not giving a ...
Ah man, shucks, was hoping for a near ending process, not heavy budding process now.
oh well, gots to keep on keeping on.
noticed she isnt drinking as much as what she was.

Ah man, shucks, was hoping for a near ending process, not heavy budding process now.
oh well, gots to keep on keeping on.
noticed she isnt drinking as much as what she was.
The good part is she is going to throw a good deal of weight in the coming week or so. Then look at where she is from there. I don't think I would worry about "flushing" as a good number of players here have found it made little difference in anything other than final weight. Run 'em hard and put and cut their throat's in the prime of their unrequited love. Fat and pining for a pollinator. I cut the center out of one of mine and the center just exploded. You might look for a couple of top's that have ripened enough and get yourself a small early harvest. Don't see why you couldn't cut a couple of grams off her in a week or so and let them dry a bit. I let up a bit at the bitter end but only because I am cheap and I add fulvic acid at full power and that helps to break apart any stubborn nutrients that have yet to be worked. No flush. I try to pretty much have 0 runout.

This was from a couple of days ago. I took out the main and the middle took off. All the sattelite's are close and when they are finished I will cut out the tops and tie up the rest and shove it into a corner and let it finish.
_DSC2394adjweb.jpg

Lookin good there walter.. But as was stated, u still got some time.. Lot of white hairs left.. I usually just do a 1 week flush if in a soil less medium(peatmoss/coco).. Mabe 2 if it was in straight compost dirt.. Keep feeding away bro, your getting there.. You got your dry area and curing regiment ready?

Lookin good there walter.. But as was stated, u still got some time.. Lot of white hairs left.. I usually just do a 1 week flush if in a soil less medium(peatmoss/coco).. Mabe 2 if it was in straight compost dirt.. Keep feeding away bro, your getting there.. You got your dry area and curing regiment ready?
This last quarter wait must be the most painful to go through, even worse than the first two weeks.
Just going to use the spare cupboard for the cure, I am going to go the Brown paper bag method, hearing that is the better method, of locking in flavour and aroma.
Well if she goes another two weeks, it will work out perfectly for everything
Next grow and the like

You can always pop ur next beans too, just to get a jump start on next round.. Babies can be off to the sides..
Cheers

I got another Auto NL from Vision Seeds in the dirt already, she is 10 days old, I also got an AK47 day 15 in a 2 liter soda bottle (photoperiod)
It is going to be a fun juggle keeping them all happy for the next two weeks - when it comes to start the flowering of the AK47 thinking I must do a makeshift chamber, within my grow cupboard for sleep time - exciting times ahead

First run is always the hardest.. But after a couple, it just keeps piling and piling.. Good times ahead buddy.. Paper bag is ok if your trying to quick dry.. But nothing beats a good cure.. Go to the dollarstore and buy the biggest glass jars u can.. The best flavor and smell comes from a good cure..

Hi Walter.

You are still in the heavy bloom phase. Feed her hard and run it as far as it will go. You have this much time invested in her go the extra mile cause she looks to be building a really nice yield. And I just sampled a tip off of one of the early buds I took. Floating on a puffy cloud and pretty much not giving a ...

The good part is she is going to throw a good deal of weight in the coming week or so. Then look at where she is from there. I don't think I would worry about "flushing" as a good number of players here have found it made little difference in anything other than final weight. Run 'em hard and put and cut their throat's in the prime of their unrequited love. Fat and pining for a pollinator. I cut the center out of one of mine and the center just exploded. You might look for a couple of top's that have ripened enough and get yourself a small early harvest. Don't see why you couldn't cut a couple of grams off her in a week or so and let them dry a bit. I let up a bit at the bitter end but only because I am cheap and I add fulvic acid at full power and that helps to break apart any stubborn nutrients that have yet to be worked. No flush. I try to pretty much have 0 runout.

This was from a couple of days ago. I took out the main and the middle took off. All the sattelite's are close and when they are finished I will cut out the tops and tie up the rest and shove it into a corner and let it finish.
View attachment 740121

Follow the P-dog. Dude is talking gospel.

First run is always the hardest.. But after a couple, it just keeps piling and piling.. Good times ahead buddy.. Paper bag is ok if your trying to quick dry.. But nothing beats a good cure.. Go to the dollarstore and buy the biggest glass jars u can.. The best flavor and smell comes from a good cure..

Glass jars... and 62 BOVEDAS are a must!

Follow the P-dog. Dude is talking gospel.

Glass jars... and 62 BOVEDAS are a must!
Well where do I start...
Day 88
Had a breathe of fresh air today
and... I took a small nuggetery sample of her
Sorry @Puddentane, @Sensi Jay and @Jimmyclone could not resist taking a clippping before the new week, will have a smoke on her later this week.
Very Mango smelling though
Wont take anymore from her until she is ready though
IMG_20170430_143830.jpg
IMG_20170430_143859.jpg
IMG_20170430_143905.jpg
IMG_20170430_143915.jpg
IMG_20170430_144013.jpg
IMG_20170430_144148.jpg
IMG_20170430_144335.jpg

Well where do I start...
Day 88
Had a breathe of fresh air today
and... I took a small nuggetery sample of her
Sorry @Puddentane, @Sensi Jay and @Jimmyclone could not resist taking a clippping before the new week, will have a smoke on her later this week.
Very Mango smelling though
Wont take anymore from her until she is ready though
View attachment 742463 View attachment 742464 View attachment 742465 View attachment 742466 View attachment 742467 View attachment 742469 View attachment 742470
It can be hard to wait. I think you will find little in the kick department but a really nice flavor profile of what is to come. That girl has really just exploded with flower. The patience will surely pay off.

Back