New Grower 1st GROW, Led, Soilless, "Organic", Smart Pots, 8 Strains

Group Photo

Taken with iPhone only

IMG_5712.jpg
IMG_5713.jpg
IMG_5714.jpg

An update of Jack Herer!

Here r a couple of pics taken after this photoperiod girl left the 24/7 light schedule in the grow room to be placed in a balcony in mild winter time (15 degree celsius) and 12/12 of really cloudy days of sun light. She looks like she's loving it!!

IMG_5576.jpg
IMG_5577.jpg

Hey bro..i think they all look great!! I also think that any of them would be a great plant in the July Bom,i know somebody was watching them so i hope they nominate you soon...Happy Smoking bro...

There looking great man nice work like a few other have said they could do with a week or 2 longer But it all depend on what kind of buzz you want also Someone mentioned to me the other day that buds and tichombs continue to mature after harvest so I don't think it will matter much if there a little early

You should get rid of some of the dead leaves now I don't know if it will make a difference to the flush but will save you some work come harvest time

Keep up the good work bro beautiful plants

Hey bro..i think they all look great!! I also think that any of them would be a great plant in the July Bom,i know somebody was watching them so i hope they nominate you soon...Happy Smoking bro...

Thanks Budelee!! the picture technique of black background and flash make them pop up!

There looking great man nice work like a few other have said they could do with a week or 2 longer But it all depend on what kind of buzz you want also Someone mentioned to me the other day that buds and tichombs continue to mature after harvest so I don't think it will matter much if there a little early

You should get rid of some of the dead leaves now I don't know if it will make a difference to the flush but will save you some work come harvest time

Keep up the good work bro beautiful plants

Thanks Sargent! I will remove the big fan leaves and others the next watering.

Thanks a lot for the rep points!!

:pass::vibes:

@Nero ,thank you for the repps bro..now share some of that awesome bud with us!!! ....lol....peace bro

Back