New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

I’d plan on a 70 day harvest and keep an eye on your trichs, but I’m new so take that for what it’s worth.

Your plant appears to be progressing quite quickly so it might just be an early harvest. If you need pain relief from it then you’ll have to let it ripen a little longer.

Your plant appears to be progressing quite quickly so it might just be an early harvest. If you need pain relief from it then you’ll have to let it ripen a little longer.
Thank you so much for the advise:biggrin: As I check on my baby too often and I can't tell whether it is progressing or not, been twiddling my thumbs and hoping to get some advise. Thanks again, much appreciated :smoking:By the look of it, chop in 2 weeks?

All looking good in here, you've got things under control. Just one tip, be carefull with the defoliation late into flower, the stem that is left behind is a magnet for mould in those maturing flowers.
Here's some :slap: to get you started

All looking good in here, you've got things under control. Just one tip, be carefull with the defoliation late into flower, the stem that is left behind is a magnet for mould in those maturing flowers.

I wish I had known that before I took a bunch of leaves off thinking I was avoiding bud rot. I hadn’t defoliated enough prior to flowering.

Thanks for the tips :thumbsup:i have heard about this and I was being careful,tried to cut it as close as the stem, hopefully it will be fine:biggrin: finger crossed again:biggrin:

Be patient Trooper, you’re Day 47 looks a bit like my DAY 74, ironic I know. I stunted my plants when they were a couple of weeks old and I believe that’s why they are taking so long. I expect them to go another 3 weeks from here, taking them to about 100 days :doh:

Be patient Trooper, you’re Day 47 looks a bit like my DAY 74, ironic I know. I stunted my plants when they were a couple of weeks old and I believe that’s why they are taking so long. I expect them to go another 3 weeks from here, taking them to about 100 days :doh:
Ya, she is only in Day 47.......will keep calm and be impatient:smoking: hopefully I don't run into any problems in the last few weeks. Thanks again for your reply,much appreciated:biggrin:

Back