New Grower 1st grow - Dinafem Fruit Auto - harvested!

Day 49 - End of Week 7 - It is still growing and looks promising. I notice on week 5 - 7, it requires a lot more feeding/watering. From week 1-2, it gave the water-nutes every other day with about 300ml, week 3-4, about 200-400ml per day. Week 5 till now,day 49, 1L everyday. However, today it looks like it doesn't drink up as much. I water them more or less the time everyday but it comes to watering time, the pot is still quite heavy and the top of the coco still looks a little damp, so I will keep an eye out and water it later.
Day 49 (1).jpg Day 49 (3).jpg Day 49 (4).jpg

I'm just the opposite, I'm not so good at the growing part, but I love to smoke!

The problem is, until I dial my growing in, I'm usually out of smoke. But I'm working to rectify that problem!

It calms me and gives me interest in doing things. It truly helps with depression & anxiety for me.

I'm just the opposite, I'm not so good at the growing part, but I love to smoke!

The problem is, until I dial my growing in, I'm usually out of smoke. But I'm working to rectify that problem!

It calms me and gives me interest in doing things. It truly helps with depression & anxiety for me.

I have never been interested in planting as I don't have the patience. In order to make sure husband doesn't run out his pain relief, growing our own is the best option. Ever since I started it, watching it grows, then scratching my head to wonder what I should do, I am hooked, I love the growing part now which is something I have never thought it would happen to me! Finding this forum helps me a lot and provides loads of information and being able to talk to people and give me advises.

Anyway, happy growing everyone :smoking:

T
Hey Trooperwife.. that lady looks gr8.. buds should start to beef up from here in.. great job :d5: and agree 100%.. growing is soooooo addictive
Thanks for dropping in. I am looking forward for it to be fatten up. I reckon 2 more weeks,she will be ready for harvest.Then dry and cure, husband can finally enjoy a smoke grown by me :smoking:

ticking over nicely :thumbsup: we often to eager to chop and 2 weeks ends up more like 3 :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

ticking over nicely :thumbsup: we often to eager to chop and 2 weeks ends up more like 3 :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

lol, it is true as I have read numerous grow journals in the last few months. Please let me hope :biggrin: if you have read most of my posts, you know how impatient I am :biggrin: As this is so new for me, not just excited about the chop (actually it is,lol ) but also want to time better for the flush.

Day 50 - as mentioned on day 49 post, it was still a little damp when came to watering time so I left it be. Checked again before bed, it was the same so no feed/water yesterday. Today I gave her 600ml instead of 1L. She does look fine so will note down the watering amount for future reference.

Day 50 (1).jpg Day 50 (3).jpg

Back