New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

I think General Organics do a 0-0-0 CalMag mate. Are you in the States?
Thanks Hippy, Yes, I'm in the States, and I see that Amazon and get me General Organics CaMg+ in two days. I'll order it up as soon as I verify that its the 0-0-0.

@hippy71 Ok, verified as 0-0-0. Order placed, I should have it in time for my next feeding. THanks again everyone.

Nice one mate. The closest I could get where I live is 1.1-0-0 so I just reduce the grow part of the nutes a little to rectify the N level if necessary. Good luck buddy :d5:

yup jingo got you squared away brotha... if you feel the leaves and they are thick,rough and "Leathery" they are good signs of N tox

Oh dear-shit, the dreaded discoloration is now showing up on my oldest - the 35-day old OG Kush. Look it:
35,OG b.JPG
35.OG a.JPG
35.OG c.JPG
35.OG d.JPG

These are generally lower leaves, and the feeling is leathery or rough. All this bad color krap has started in just the past 3-4 days. Which, incidentally, is when I turned on the COBs on the Amare and gave everyone a feed with 1.25 ml of base nutes and 1.5 ml of AN's Cal-Mag. So.... is this Cal-Mag deficiency? Do I just need to boost this up? I have the General Organics CaMG+ (0-0-0) arriving tomorrow, so I can use that if we're worried about too much nitrogen from the AN Sensi Cal-Mag. Any opinions on all this? @jingo @tripaholic88

I really miss my edit icon in Tapatalk. Anyway that's a Calcium deficiency and it's going to get worse because you turned on your LEDs don't worry about it though those bottom leaves are donor leaves they donate all their nutrients to your buds late in flower and they can donate right now it's just fine.

It would be a major issue if you were right in the middle of flower and running calcium deficient then you would really failed to stack on the weight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nice set up! I see you're learning about cobs and cal/mag. They are like peas in a pod, can't have one without the other. errr something like that... im just stoned retarded via Mephisto. I've been using a couple 450's since last summer and I've learned to start giving them cal/mag from day one. I grow in soil so it may be different for you. I use a lot of it. 5-10 ml per gallon every third day and sometimes it's not enough. @BigSm0 knows a bit about it with his triple stack of 450's, I guarantee he tell's you to buy stock in cal/mag companies. It's a Cob thing....

Good luck with your grow bro! :vibe::vibes::vibe:

peace
:pass:

Nice set up! I see you're learning about cobs and cal/mag. They are like peas in a pod, can't have one without the other. errr something like that... im just stoned retarded via Mephisto. I've been using a couple 450's since last summer and I've learned to start giving them cal/mag from day one. I grow in soil so it may be different for you. I use a lot of it. 5-10 ml per gallon every third day and sometimes it's not enough. @BigSm0 knows a bit about it with his triple stack of 450's, I guarantee he tell's you to buy stock in cal/mag companies. It's a Cob thing....

Good luck with your grow bro! :vibe::vibes::vibe:

peace
:pass:

What the hell is a cal/mag? Damn stoners.

And it's a 5 pack sir, lol

Back