New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

Yeah that's a Calcium deficiency they you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Thanks for the re-assurance Jingo. I guess maybe I shouldn't be worrying about the nitrogen in the Sensi Cal-Mag -- just go do it,or something.

Hi @BigSm0 and @iampepe, welcome to my weed patch. So guys, any recommendation on my situation. Keep using the AN Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra with its 4% nitrogen, or wait for another 24 hours when I'll have GO Magne-Cal+ which is 0-0-0? And most important, what ratio of Cal-Mag in the feed would you suggest. Seems like my previous 1.5 ml/l was too stingy? And/or should I be raising the Cob'd Amare more than 22" - Victor had said that 22" was OK, I thought. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

I'm not familiar with the go magne, what's the calmag% in that brand? I'd hold off on the AN since the plant looks very green. 4% nitrogen could push you over the limit. 22" may be fine, I'm at 36" myself and plants loom good.

Hey just had a read through your thread, can u just ask how much you spent on everything??? Must of cost a bomb!
Hope you sort your deficiency out, you can foliar feed with cal/mag for quick uptake.
I've got a gsc cookies also growing at 4weeks, let's hope we can both enjoy that smoke together pal!
Subbed in :greenthumb:

@iampepe and @tripaholic88 -- thanks guys. I'll be on it later today. The pots are pretty light - 4 days since last feeding -- so the timing is right for a big shot. I'm thinking of 1.25 ml/l on base nutes and 2 ml/l on the new CalMag. Should I give even more of the CalMag? And maybe a little foliar hit of calmag too? What do you think of this strategy? Thanks

Back