New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

1.5 is 5.5ml per gal
I routinely use 10 ml myself
I had already done my feeding before I saw your response. I suspect the girls will want another drink in a couple of days, so I'll consider bumping up the CaMg ratios then. And, of course, I definitely will if I see any new spots on the leaves.

Wow 5:1 cal/mag I didn't know they did it! Wish I bought that one lol
I heard somewhere that is THE ratio. You've armed yourself with some good ammunition my friend! Things will pick up!

to be honest i dont know:shrug: :funny: i just know its a fact due to my own experiances. i have 10 or 11 plants in my ten under cobs and leds and 3-4 of them are/had calmag problems so far. my tap watter may as well be RO coming out of the tap at pH of 6.7 and 10-20PPM which doesnt help my calmag problems:dammit:

Yeah my tap water is around 50ppm, no good is it lol
And sounds like you have a nice set up, you got a show and grow on at the minute trip?

I had already done my feeding before I saw your response. I suspect the girls will want another drink in a couple of days, so I'll consider bumping up the CaMg ratios then. And, of course, I definitely will if I see any new spots on the leaves.
Your also in coco, i grow in compost and peat so you may be just fine.

Last edited:
Hey pepe, do you use that much all the way through? Plus do you grow in coco or use LEDs? My cal/mag has nitro in it so I try not go too heavy.
No sir, only when I see a deficiency, I've gone higher at 15ml per gal without an issue. Soil and cobs
I water differently as well, I never water till run off. I water a little everyday...

Ok, so armed with my new CalMag solution, and facing 4 dry pots, I attacked vigorously with feed and foliar spray. The foliar spray was RO water with just 1 ml/l of the CaMg+. The feed brew was 12 liters RO mixed with 1.75 ml/l of CaMg+ and 1.5 ml/l of Sensi Coco A&B. The ladies were hungry, I got no run-off from the 12 liters, but the pots are nice and heavy. I finished things off with a bit of LST work on everyone -- just to teach them a lesson.
Don't do to many waters without run off, I get away once and maybe twice in row them I'm in trouble. I mix my nutrients in 5 gallon buckets when I'm just running a couple plants if it takes me a couple days to use that bucket that's fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I agree always wait to see a bit of run off especially in coco, salts can build up. So as long as you have a good amount of perlite water the fuck out of them!! You will not over water them pal!

Don't do to many waters without run off, I get away once and maybe twice in row them I'm in trouble. I mix my nutrients in 5 gallon buckets when I'm just running a couple plants if it takes me a couple days to use that bucket that's fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I agree always wait to see a bit of run off especially in coco, salts can build up. So as long as you have a good amount of perlite water the fuck out of them!! You will not over water them pal!
Ok, me bad. I kinda knew better but just being lazy as my current mixing bucket maxes out at 12 liters. Next time, I shift over to a 5 gallon pail. Thanks guys.

Back