New Grower 1st grow; Amare SolarEclipse 450, Advanced Nutes, Coco

id do at least the 1st feed of calmag at 2ml/l and then maybe try to dial it back? calmag def. is definetly something you dont want to have going on in your grow! :crying: can really muck up things:coffee2:

How does light do that though? I'm intrigued lol
to be honest i dont know:shrug: :funny: i just know its a fact due to my own experiances. i have 10 or 11 plants in my ten under cobs and leds and 3-4 of them are/had calmag problems so far. my tap watter may as well be RO coming out of the tap at pH of 6.7 and 10-20PPM which doesnt help my calmag problems:dammit:

Well the good news is that my General Organics CaMG+ arrived today. The bad news is that they have changed the formulation, and what I got was NOT what was shown or advertised on Amazon or on the US company's General Hydroponics website The product now has 1% nitrogen. Still, this is better than the 4% in the Advanced Nutrients product, so I'll go with it. FYI @hippy71
GO CalMg 1.JPG
GO CalMg 2.JPG

Well the good news is that my General Organics CaMG+ arrived today. The bad news is that they have changed the formulation, and what I got was NOT what was shown or advertised on Amazon or on the US company's General Hydroponics website The product now has 1% nitrogen. Still, this is better than the 4% in the Advanced Nutrients product, so I'll go with it. FYI @hippy71 View attachment 725783 View attachment 725784
i run that in my 1st organic run and it smells like vinegar and drops your feed pH, watch your pH brotha:thumbsup:

Ok, so armed with my new CalMag solution, and facing 4 dry pots, I attacked vigorously with feed and foliar spray. The foliar spray was RO water with just 1 ml/l of the CaMg+. The feed brew was 12 liters RO mixed with 1.75 ml/l of CaMg+ and 1.5 ml/l of Sensi Coco A&B. The ladies were hungry, I got no run-off from the 12 liters, but the pots are nice and heavy. I finished things off with a bit of LST work on everyone -- just to teach them a lesson.

Back