A shot of the lights
20180209_142418.jpg

2 weeks under the cobs and MEGA CROP / Sweet Candy :tonic: and things are looking great except for the 1 I may have squashed
View attachment 862846
Looks killer ! I got a 200 watt timber with 4 citi 1212’s and a 185 watt QB & using mega crop & the girls love it ! Dense & frosty as hell. Can’t compare them to anything else as this is my first rodeo! Chilling in the grow room is very therapeutic the only thing I can compare it to is hanging out in my summit tree stand with my bowtech bow waiting on that monster deer that’s on my trail cam to come along. Hunting speeds the heart a little more tho lol !

Looks killer ! I got a 200 watt timber with 4 citi 1212’s and a 185 watt QB & using mega crop & the girls love it ! Dense & frosty as hell. Can’t compare them to anything else as this is my first rodeo! Chilling in the grow room is very therapeutic the only thing I can compare it to is hanging out in my summit tree stand with my bowtech bow waiting on that monster deer that’s on my trail cam to come along. Hunting speeds the heart a little more tho lol !

:toke: :thanks: Sounds like what I do :headbang:

I hope so and :thanks:
Back in my younger days I knew a guerrilla grower would wait till a plant was about a foot tall and do some serious bending and breaking of stems (will his foot). I thought he was crazy...well he was regardless of if the method worked, but that is another story. Needless to say they always came back. That was photos and of course they had more time, but you get the idea. He swore it made them bigger and stronger. This was the early nineties and he was probably seventy at the time so it could of been an old school grower myth but he swore by it.

Back in my younger days I knew a guerrilla grower would wait till a plant was about a foot tall and do some serious bending and breaking of stems (will his foot). I thought he was crazy...well he was regardless of if the method worked, but that is another story. Needless to say they always came back. That was photos and of course they had more time, but you get the idea. He swore it made them bigger and stronger. This was the early nineties and he was probably seventy at the time so it could of been an old school grower myth but he swore by it.

It's not looking good for her waiting till later today to make the call on her

Back