I started these girls all out on MEGA CROP@ 1 gram per gallon and Sweet Candy :tonic: @1.25 tsp per 5 gallon on day 2 and yesterday fed @ 2 grams per gallon same 1.25 tsp of Sweet Candy. Also foliar fed between feedings with 1st mix diluted 1 to 1. This is under my new lights and between the cobs and MEGA CROP:tonic: I'm really impressed. This grow will be done with MEGA CROP & Sweet Candy:tonic: and Cal Mag just because my mix is 30% coco

20180202_140532_1517598344847-jpg.4083341

These are between 1 and 7 days old and the 3 newest all fed when the others were 1st time when seeds were placed in soil and again yesterday at same dose as the bigger ones.

These girls are loving the cobs getting more and more excited about this grow
View attachment 860882
I’ve been using mega crop but my scale took a shit . So I used a 1/2 teaspoon and the water looked like iced tea lol hopefully not to strong ? It had no ill effects . How many grams of MC are in a 1/2 teaspoon? Happy growing:)

I’ve been using mega crop but my scale took a shit . So I used a 1/2 teaspoon and the water looked like iced tea lol hopefully not to strong ? It had no ill effects . How many grams of MC are in a 1/2 teaspoon? Happy growing:)

Good question as I've been trying to figure that out myself it seems to weigh different with each 1/2 tsp but you are close with autos less is more so I would work my way until I see little tip burn and hold there or bacl it down 1/2 tsp and feed every time you water

Good question as I've been trying to figure that out myself it seems to weigh different with each 1/2 tsp but you are close with autos less is more so I would work my way until I see little tip burn and hold there or bacl it down 1/2 tsp and feed every time you water
Right on man , sounds like a plan ! I’d post some pics but I’ve got trust issues & am to paranoid lol -thanks

Right on man , sounds like a plan ! I’d post some pics but I’ve got trust issues & am to paranoid lol -thanks

I've actually had troubles in the past with police and growing. Got out of that shit but I was paranoid for a long time and didn't pickup my phone to text or look any info up about anything weed related.

Then I educated myself about VPN's. Aka virtual private networks. For a small yearly fee you can basically become invisible to other people on the internet. No one will know it's your IP address because you'll be connected through a server using a different address.

I use nordvpn but I've heard of other ones being good as well. Personally I tried a few others and they sucked so once I found nordvpn I decided it was the one for me because it actually works and I know that they don't keep logs of their customers activities. So even if the police came a knocking they wouldn't have anything to give them anyways.

Edit:

VPN's don't encrypt or hide your text messages. You need an encrypted chatting application for that, aka the awesome app WhatsApp. Has awesome features like encrypted text messages(aka only the person that you sent the message to can open the message you sent because only they have the key to the encrypted code on your message). Other cool things include the ability to delete messages from both sides. So say my buddy sent me a text in Whatsapp...I could delete that text from my end and it would also delete on his phone. So if I sent a text to him and I didn't want anyone else to possibly see it after him I could delete it.

Very cool how far we have come with privacy but not enough people know about it to take advantage and are just letting the government take as much information as they can about you. Sad that we have to go this far to be private but now it is an important thing to have.

Back