I've actually had troubles in the past with police and growing. Got out of that shit but I was paranoid for a long time and didn't pickup my phone to text or look any info up about anything weed related.

Then I educated myself about VPN's. Aka virtual private networks. For a small yearly fee you can basically become invisible to other people on the internet. No one will know it's your IP address because you'll be connected through a server using a different address.

I use nordvpn but I've heard of other ones being good as well. Personally I tried a few others and they sucked so once I found nordvpn I decided it was the one for me because it actually works and I know that they don't keep logs of their customers activities. So even if the police came a knocking they wouldn't have anything to give them anyways.

I agree I have Express VPN but not until about a month ago b4 that was using a different Proxy Duck Duck Go they dont track you another tip is reset your router every week or so and it changes your IP every time you reboot it I do mine 1 or 2 times a week :LOLStoned:

I agree I have Express VPN but not until about a month ago b4 that was using a different Proxy Duck Duck Go they dont track you another tip is reset your router every week or so and it changes your IP every time you reboot it I do mine 1 or 2 times a week :LOLStoned:

It's so awesome to have the ability to stay anonymous. Using nordvpn I have hundreds of different servers I can connect to. Even dedicated double VPN servers, file sharing servers, a few others as well. Good luck tracking me through 2 different servers hahaha .

I totally bet the girls are loving it. I'm excited to be along for the ride. You're getting me all giddy about my next run as well. Meanwhile I still have a harvest to do hahaha

It's so awesome to have the ability to stay anonymous. Using nordvpn I have hundreds of different servers I can connect to. Even dedicated double VPN servers, file sharing servers, a few others as well. Good luck tracking me through 2 different servers hahaha .

I totally bet the girls are loving it. I'm excited to be along for the ride. You're getting me all giddy about my next run as well. Meanwhile I still have a harvest to do hahaha

I should start chopping in about 3 weeks. I can only imagine what these would've been like under the cobs but they're doing awesome

20180205_150147.jpg

I've actually had troubles in the past with police and growing. Got out of that shit but I was paranoid for a long time and didn't pickup my phone to text or look any info up about anything weed related.

Then I educated myself about VPN's. Aka virtual private networks. For a small yearly fee you can basically become invisible to other people on the internet. No one will know it's your IP address because you'll be connected through a server using a different address.

I use nordvpn but I've heard of other ones being good as well. Personally I tried a few others and they sucked so once I found nordvpn I decided it was the one for me because it actually works and I know that they don't keep logs of their customers activities. So even if the police came a knocking they wouldn't have anything to give them anyways.

Edit:

VPN's don't encrypt or hide your text messages. You need an encrypted chatting application for that, aka the awesome app WhatsApp. Has awesome features like encrypted text messages(aka only the person that you sent the message to can open the message you sent because only they have the key to the encrypted code on your message). Other cool things include the ability to delete messages from both sides. So say my buddy sent me a text in Whatsapp...I could delete that text from my end and it would also delete on his phone. So if I sent a text to him and I didn't want anyone else to possibly see it after him I could delete it.

Very cool how far we have come with privacy but not enough people know about it to take advantage and are just letting the government take as much information as they can about you. Sad that we have to go this far to be private but now it is an important thing to have.
Thanks man , but I’m not pushing my luck . It took me a couple months to convince my wife , I told her we could afford a Honda Accord with heated leather seats if I didn’t have to buy smoke & that shit worked ! ;) and she would have to set it up for me because I’m to dumb for a smart phone lol -thanks man

Thanks man , but I’m not pushing my luck . It took me a couple months to convince my wife , I told her we could afford a Honda Accord with heated leather seats if I didn’t have to buy smoke & that shit worked ! ;) and she would have to set it up for me because I’m to dumb for a smart phone lol -thanks man

Anytime, want every one to be safe!

Honestly I'm just happy that worked for you. Hahaha sometimes you just have to bargain with the ladies and it works to your benefit. Gotta give a little to get a little.

Back