Still have the RQ Diesel and White LSD drying and sorry no weight total don't have time this go round
Always a beautiful sight, jars full of buds! :drool:

I find that without jamming them in there, I get about an ounce per quart mason jar.

That’s a lot of bud!!

This is what I’m using now. $8 a jar is actually a great price and it makes life much easier. You can fit around a 1/2lb per jar. They are glass too and seal real well.
585F3A5B-7396-4B69-926E-173186AF5017.png

That’s a lot of bud!!

This is what I’m using now. $8 a jar is actually a great price and it makes life much easier. You can fit around a 1/2lb per jar. They are glass too and seal real well. View attachment 899498
:toke: :thanks: couldn't have done it with out the Autocobs and MC and will be getting some jars for sure

Well...you did it; you cost me more money! :)
Because of you, I ordered some MegaCrop and an AutoCob light today.

I'm a single-plant grower...a light smoker and all I need is enough for me and the wife (she's got neuropathy and anxiety so it helps that) but I do what to be as efficient as I can during each grow.

Well...you did it; you cost me more money! :)
Because of you, I ordered some MegaCrop and an AutoCob light today.

I'm a single-plant grower...a light smoker and all I need is enough for me and the wife (she's got neuropathy and anxiety so it helps that) but I do what to be as efficient as I can during each grow.
:toke: :thanks: you cant go wrong with either this combo is the AWESOME :headbang:

"a newbie who is still learning to grow this beautiful plant "
cant wait until i become a "newbie" grower like you!! :funny: mustve been the funniest post i read lol.

ive read somewhere that you were half human / half autoflower.. now i fully understand!

thanks for the feed/schedule write up on page 19.

cant find the rep button... but you deserve em (once i figure out how to do it with this latest afn update.)

"a newbie who is still learning to grow this beautiful plant "
cant wait until i become a "newbie" grower like you!! :funny: mustve been the funniest post i read lol.

ive read somewhere that you were half human / half autoflower.. now i fully understand!

thanks for the feed/schedule write up on page 19.

cant find the rep button... but you deserve em (once i figure out how to do it with this latest afn update.)

Thx hop over and ck out the new grow about to start up

Back