New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Today is day [HASHTAG]#100[/HASHTAG] I really need to make sure I'm putting day up every time lol I'm having to go back and recount from may 19th til now lol so I can count the 19th since its day they showed their heads above dirt. But the dwarf that had the half harvest is looking like she's bout ready for the chop. Her big fan leaves are getting yellowed more and dying but hard to see it because I had her to close the the tsw and kinda bleached her out a lil lol. But she's getting some color back and showing some purple coming thru the smaller sugar leaves and the kinda small or "bud" leaves are showing red in the yellow parts lol. But she has maybe a week left and it's done. Blue Dream'matic is green again and her trichs are cloudy all over and not seeing any amber really just one or two. I don't want it to have a lot of amber but want it to have some for that extra little kick if i tske a couple extra pulls. But I haven't got them out yet so when I do in the hour I'll post up pics for DAY [HASHTAG]#100[/HASHTAG]

I did same thing with the dwarves for the first month. Then started watering the outside more to make the roots work and at and fill out. But they all was the tiny little roots that spread with a ton of arms coming off them. My taproot was only 5 inches and size of pinky on the paper germ seed. But the seed I put straight in soil had a giant tap root it was 11 inches long and as big as my thumb and smallest was still pinky size at the bottom.
I have essentially stopped watering down the stalk after the girls were rooted and developing their second node. I only water about the outside 2 inches of my bags now. Literally I send 2 liters down the outside with no runoff. The middle of the bag will still get wet from the outside in, but I let that be the only water hitting the tap roots now. It has been night and day difference. It takes probably twice as long to water like I do though. I don't water fast, as I don't want any water to pool on the surface and move to the center of bag. Once I get that first circle around the outside though the soil is moist on the edge and just drinks all the water up instead of spreading on the surface. It has been insane just changing my watering techniques and the amount of improvement I have seen

I have essentially stopped watering down the stalk after the girls were rooted and developing their second node. I only water about the outside 2 inches of my bags now. Literally I send 2 liters down the outside with no runoff. The middle of the bag will still get wet from the outside in, but I let that be the only water hitting the tap roots now. It has been night and day difference. It takes probably twice as long to water like I do though. I don't water fast, as I don't want any water to pool on the surface and move to the center of bag. Once I get that first circle around the outside though the soil is moist on the edge and just drinks all the water up instead of spreading on the surface. It has been insane just changing my watering techniques and the amount of improvement I have seen
Yeah the watering technique is a big change you wouldn't think would be as drastic as it is but proof shows lol. I slow water em and try to keep it from running out if it does it's just slipping past and out and doesn't do anything for her. And blue bucket will literally run it out as fast as you pour it in. So I have to slowly slowly water her and the slower the better she absorbs it and get hardly any runoff. If I give a full gallon I might get a cup or 2 of run off but it's slow i put her on a raised tray and in a few hours it's almost full and holds 2 and 1/2 cups of water.

Hey guys wanted share a pic.of what the Blue Dream'matics buds look like I went to harvest her partially like I talked bout with ozzie I think or illin4life. But got one of the lower side branches bout half way n cut it so the lower lower that's blocked could fatten up. But after taking it n looking I think I'll flush her a couple more days then do it so I got a few amber trichomes not many just a few lol. But she's gonna have some pretty buds the best looking ones I've gotten on these autos so far but their all killer smoke so far.
IMG_20190828_031024.jpg
IMG_20190828_031030.jpg
IMG_20190828_031033.jpg

Yeah grow bro I had new hairs shooting all the way to harvest. Those white hairs WILL turn red and shrink up in the dry. Just fyi grow bro. Use your best judgement because if you have some hairs standing tall still she is still probably producing and fattening up. Is she still drinking like crazy? If you can't get a good view of trichs go off of when she stops drinking like she has been. Heavy flower=thirsty girl, as I'm sure you know, wrapping up=significantly less water. I go by weight of the pots and when she starts slowing considerably I chop
Me too

I think that's going to be her she keeps popping new pistils some stand tall and some come out and are all curly and looks like how a red hair does curled up on the bud itself. She's milky milky all around center of the bud has milky maybe 5 kinda slightly clear but not really lol if that makes sense. So just winging it and see if she speaks to me and says she's ready the way i want then ok if not then ok I'm not going to complain if she takes another 2-3 weeks just means more bud well fatter and more potent hopefully.

Today is 105th day for blue Dream'matic and half a dwarf lol. Waiting to use the wife's phone ti check trichs i I left her alone for 2 days and had to check her today for dryness and she was sure enough. So gallon of plain water but looking like she's getting close to being done since tips are all curling and starting to die. No nute problems and no other problems just getting close to chop is all i think.
IMG_20190831_123306.jpg
IMG_20190831_123252.jpg
IMG_20190831_123228.jpg

Fek man youre a saint having to wait 100+ days lol.
Id die, patience is not my strong suit at all.
Im trying to find and gather up all the really quick strains, i want a quick, perpetual grow going!
Looking good tho and i bet you can taste it youre so close!

Fek man youre a saint having to wait 100+ days lol.
Id die, patience is not my strong suit at all.
Im trying to find and gather up all the really quick strains, i want a quick, perpetual grow going!
Looking good tho and i bet you can taste it youre so close!
Yes that's crazy. That's getting to photo length almost!

Yeah @baked in the bluegrass and @Illini4life your not kidding it's up there with photos if still had a month or longer id be shitting lmao. I thought they would quicker strains like several other ppls growing same blue Dream'matic by fast budz and theirs finished by days 80 to 75 or 90 seen some go 115 days but they was monsters mines this short little baby that's big for her size shes she's only 13 inches I think from soil to bud tips. But she's covered in bud sites lol. When I do cut her ill have to do it in steps all the top stuff will come off and then let the mids and lowers fill in and get ther swell on lol.

Back