New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

You can't tell i I just did a defo on her in the last 3 pics just 5 days before those got taken

Ok thanks man I'm new at the judging by trichs before I'd just watch for red hairs to curl or by the buds and how the plant acted like turning yellow on the fan leaves along the main cola. Or most of the time way ol timers said best way to tell is pull a bud and try it and if it's good and where ya like then it'll be stronger when it cures lol. It works great that way but the trichs I see are much more accurate way to judge and you get the type of meds ya want and need instead of always a strong knock out type.
Yeah grow bro I had new hairs shooting all the way to harvest. Those white hairs WILL turn red and shrink up in the dry. Just fyi grow bro. Use your best judgement because if you have some hairs standing tall still she is still probably producing and fattening up. Is she still drinking like crazy? If you can't get a good view of trichs go off of when she stops drinking like she has been. Heavy flower=thirsty girl, as I'm sure you know, wrapping up=significantly less water. I go by weight of the pots and when she starts slowing considerably I chop

I wemt ahead and cleaned a lot of the leaves out and real tiny branches that had nothing on them just a few small leaves no bud just leaf n couple of pistils. Here's how she looked after amd then the other pics are of her 2 days ago lolView attachment 1094995 View attachment 1094996 View attachment 1094997 View attachment 1094998 now here's from few days ago.View attachment 1095005 View attachment 1095006 View attachment 1095007
Those leaves are getting the nutes sucked out right now exactly how you want them too. If you start seeing sugar leaves yellowing you might want to consider chop because those do contain high levels of thc. Honestly I'm pretty sure the sugar leaves are right up there with potency of the flower. Not quite but close. Perfect to make cannabutter or just to smoke if you are strapped for buds!

Yeah grow bro I had new hairs shooting all the way to harvest. Those white hairs WILL turn red and shrink up in the dry. Just fyi grow bro. Use your best judgement because if you have some hairs standing tall still she is still probably producing and fattening up. Is she still drinking like crazy? If you can't get a good view of trichs go off of when she stops drinking like she has been. Heavy flower=thirsty girl, as I'm sure you know, wrapping up=significantly less water. I go by weight of the pots and when she starts slowing considerably I chop
Oh yeah she's still drinking loads every 2 days I could water every day the way she drains but I do 2 so she's had enough to ger any sitting on the bottom pooled or found a nook lol. Last thing i want is to give her little to much and add more and it gets stagnant and cause a root problem like rot and affect yield any more lol. But watching those sugar leaves all I've seen so far are just barely the tips of a few sugar leaves turning slightly but not on top top it's down bout 1 1/2 inches.

Those leaves are getting the nutes sucked out right now exactly how you want them too. If you start seeing sugar leaves yellowing you might want to consider chop because those do contain high levels of thc. Honestly I'm pretty sure the sugar leaves are right up there with potency of the flower. Not quite but close. Perfect to make cannabutter or just to smoke if you are strapped for buds!
I also judge her by weight if i lift her n it's like picking up styrofoam then yeah she's dry lol she's has to have a ton of roots cause she's the only one that is that light literally weighs bout 2 pounds when dried and other pots with same amount of dirt felt like 5-6 pounds dried. So she broke down a crap load of the dirt and organic materials is only thing i can think lol. I've seen YouTube videos of big root masses and people posting asking what happened to the soil since they started out with 5 gallons of soil and by end of grow it was maybe 1-2 gallons when they got mainly all the roots out and beat soil off em. That's crazy how it does that. Or Dare I say it's WITCHCRAFT wooo!!!

I also judge her by weight if i lift her n it's like picking up styrofoam then yeah she's dry lol she's has to have a ton of roots cause she's the only one that is that light literally weighs bout 2 pounds when dried and other pots with same amount of dirt felt like 5-6 pounds dried. So she broke down a crap load of the dirt and organic materials is only thing i can think lol. I've seen YouTube videos of big root masses and people posting asking what happened to the soil since they started out with 5 gallons of soil and by end of grow it was maybe 1-2 gallons when they got mainly all the roots out and beat soil off em. That's crazy how it does that. Or Dare I say it's WITCHCRAFT wooo!!!
Bro I feel you on that. I have one girl absolutely beasting out. Easily twice the size of the others. Within about 18 hours of a 2 liters feed she is light as a feather. I'm not making special accommodations for her though, she gets fed every other day just like the other girls. I think that some of the soil does settle too lol. I pack my bags to the very top and by the end from watering in they definitely go down about an inch or two throughout the grow. Maybe it is... Dare I say... Magic! I think the soil is just getting really compacted but hey what do I know grow bro :crying:

Bro I feel you on that. I have one girl absolutely beasting out. Easily twice the size of the others. Within about 18 hours of a 2 liters feed she is light as a feather. I'm not making special accommodations for her though, she gets fed every other day just like the other girls. I think that some of the soil does settle too lol. I pack my bags to the very top and by the end from watering in they definitely go down about an inch or two throughout the grow. Maybe it is... Dare I say... Magic! I think the soil is just getting really compacted but hey what do I know grow bro :crying:
I k ow right it's crazy how much of the soil ends up getting settled. At the end of a grow beat that dirt off and get most of the roots out and should be about 1/4 to 1/3 of the soil gone or compacted but seen videos of a big ol photoperiod in a 10 gallon bag come out and be nothing but perlite pretty well and maybe 3 gallons of dirt and showed entire grow from start to harvest and then pelling bag off and putting the root ball in a kiddy pool and busting it up with a sledge hammer enough so the roots came out in one giant piece it was crazy the amount of roots just damn. Lmao it was fucked up like it broke down 3/4 of the soil and ate it.

I k ow right it's crazy how much of the soil ends up getting settled. At the end of a grow beat that dirt off and get most of the roots out and should be about 1/4 to 1/3 of the soil gone or compacted but seen videos of a big ol photoperiod in a 10 gallon bag come out and be nothing but perlite pretty well and maybe 3 gallons of dirt and showed entire grow from start to harvest and then pelling bag off and putting the root ball in a kiddy pool and busting it up with a sledge hammer enough so the roots came out in one giant piece it was crazy the amount of roots just damn. Lmao it was fucked up like it broke down 3/4 of the soil and ate it.
Dam bro. That's wild. I know my last round my root Bal didn't even get to fill the whole bag. Definitely rookie watering techniques didn't allow the roots to expand. I think I got that figured out this round. I'll do the test and post a photo of my root ball from this round. I didn't do that last round. Sounds interesting!

I did same thing with the dwarves for the first month. Then started watering the outside more to make the roots work and at and fill out. But they all was the tiny little roots that spread with a ton of arms coming off them. My taproot was only 5 inches and size of pinky on the paper germ seed. But the seed I put straight in soil had a giant tap root it was 11 inches long and as big as my thumb and smallest was still pinky size at the bottom.

Back