New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

It's day [HASHTAG]#96[/HASHTAG] and think I'm gonna cut some on blue to dry out and get good and toasted today it's my B-Day so why the hell not right lol. Im hoping and praying to the pot gods to just let it be getting ready for harvest with the yellowing so we will see how she does.View attachment 1094711

Happee Birfday trav! :bday: ppp

Ok I'm back after 2 hours of defoliation blue dream'matic is looking better lmao. I took my time and dug through her and cut old or dying fan leaves and any small tiny buds from the very bottom of the canopy. Cleaned her up a ton so hopefully that'll help air flow. She has a ton of foliage left I never had a plant that was this thick it's like 3 plants in one got top then sides then starts again with the mid and their buds that are tops then the under side of that and all the millions of tiny branches branching off the small little bud sites never had one grow extra branches like from bud site but ok if it would swell more then it would be really really huge harvest.
IMG_20190824_193058.jpg
IMG_20190824_193111.jpg
IMG_20190824_193103.jpg

Ok I'm back after 2 hours of defoliation

ok, ya know how stoned eyez play trickz sumtimez...when me first saw that, me thought it said "i'm back after 2 yearz of defoliation" :rofl: whew! :biggrin: ppp

ok, ya know how stoned eyez play trickz sumtimez...when me first saw that, me thought it said "i'm back after 2 yearz of defoliation" :rofl: whew! :biggrin: ppp
I kept digging and cutting and finding dead leaves that are all yellowed and brown tips n stems dead n wilted. I checked trichs on lowest buds and they're milky with some clear and think i saw one or 2 amber but could be light playing trick.

Right right lol are you pretty good at telling what tue trichs are even with a not perfect pic?

hmmm...well, me was talkin bout trickz, not trichz, lol, but i dunno, mebbe...:rolleyes2: ppp

hmmm...well, me was talkin bout trickz, not trichz, lol, but i dunno, mebbe...:rolleyes2: ppp
Lol I know i kinda there it out there lol I need help telling if the trichs are mainly cloudy and or clear i can't tell the difference on the ones unless they're plain plain but looks mainly milky like 75-80 it looks like it's at that point when they're all milky n fixing to turn amber or sumn lol

Back