New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

What ia this lol
IMG_20190823_210356.jpg
IMG_20190823_210340.jpg
IMG_20190823_210310.jpg
IMG_20190823_210300.jpg

It's day [HASHTAG]#96[/HASHTAG] and think I'm gonna cut some on blue to dry out and get good and toasted today it's my B-Day so why the hell not right lol. Im hoping and praying to the pot gods to just let it be getting ready for harvest with the yellowing so we will see how she does.
IMG_20190823_210340.jpg

Noooooooo!!!!! Honestly for real though I have never been one to not speak the facts no matter who it hurts and here's what I see! I see that you have the ability to grow good weed, I see that you don't have much patience to let it reach its potential! C'mon now you know that I am right! You clipped buds all season long bro!
You know I am speaking facts growbro! However it is my growbros birthday so go ahead and "lightly" clip some useless popcorn nugs from the under carriage!
So for next grow! Let em grow! Lol happy birthday growbro!

It's day [HASHTAG]#96[/HASHTAG] and think I'm gonna cut some on blue to dry out and get good and toasted today it's my B-Day so why the hell not right lol. Im hoping and praying to the pot gods to just let it be getting ready for harvest with the yellowing so we will see how she does.View attachment 1094711
You definitely need to cut some! But you need to cut some of that Bush back and let some of that energy reach them flowers brah! Fo real

Ok I went back thru and completely re counted the days and actually today is day [HASHTAG]#98[/HASHTAG] when it broke soil and 102 when started germing in water and coffee filter method but they broke soil on May 19th

Noooooooo!!!!! Honestly for real though I have never been one to not speak the facts no matter who it hurts and here's what I see! I see that you have the ability to grow good weed, I see that you don't have much patience to let it reach its potential! C'mon now you know that I am right! You clipped buds all season long bro!
You know I am speaking facts growbro! However it is my growbros birthday so go ahead and "lightly" clip some useless popcorn nugs from the under carriage!
So for next grow! Let em grow! Lol happy birthday growbro!
Lmao it's like a lil lecture with a happy ending lmao all good bro. When i said "I'm going to cut some off her" I meant that by cutting off the smaller stuff that's sucking nutes and stuff that could be feeding the buds. I'm not cutting my main buds HELL NO lol. Worked to hard and waited to long their already good and hard and thick by far the fullest buds out of the 4. I think my yellowing is just it's natural ending life cycle but it came on fast and out of no where. Going to try and get a good shot of trichs to be sure and if I see some amber on her at least half or more of the plant has a little bit or just a couple here n there then I'm giving her a week. I don't want that super couch lock to stoned to do anything but eat and sleep lmao not there's anything wrong with that I like it for nights but I like my day smoke better n need it for day time more than anything.

Back