New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

may want to consider a bud wash with that plant right after harvest. Like submerge buds completely in a light solution of peroxide and water for 30 seconds to a minute. there are plenty of videos of this washing away pretty much everything on the outside of nugs including mold if thats a suspect. trichs are not water soluble so they will stay attached

I think there no doubt products out there to combat it but illini might be on to something, if it doesnt clear up in the next day id think about chopping the rotted parts off to try and harvest something!

I think there no doubt products out there to combat it but illini might be on to something, if it doesnt clear up in the next day id think about chopping the rotted parts off to try and harvest something!
something is better than nothing. thats the way I would look at it. Is it on your main? Reason I ask is those are typically more prone to rot.

also I have seen peroxide solution applied in foliar as recommendations before. its got mixed reviews but hey if you want to give it a try go for it. shouldnt hurt the buds or potency at all as long as you don't drench them.

something is better than nothing. thats the way I would look at it. Is it on your main? Reason I ask is those are typically more prone to rot.
I don't think it was main but I had 5 minutes to check em and had to get back out of the woods before I got spotted by neighbors and other people lol

lol so funny

also I have seen peroxide solution applied in foliar as recommendations before. its got mixed reviews but hey if you want to give it a try go for it. shouldnt hurt the buds or potency at all as long as you don't drench them.
Ok I'll try it and see I hate having them outside it breaks my heart after all the hard work amd controlling everything to just stick em out n not control anything but growth or cutting leaves it sucks

Back