New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Yeah i lst myself and my Tangerine Dream has 24 top colas with 1 cola blasting up! View attachment 1076129
Looks amazing I could only get that one plant to do the flat canopy and look good rest just took off and did there own thing no matter what i tried and didn't help having to small of a rim to work with the rest are in 5 gal buckets but one is in 2gal she's the tall bushy stretching one lol next time I'm going to try the 3or 4 gal square type that are really wide so I can flatten them all out they look better and seem to produce better

Looks amazing I could only get that one plant to do the flat canopy and look good rest just took off and did there own thing no matter what i tried and didn't help having to small of a rim to work with the rest are in 5 gal buckets but one is in 2gal she's the tall bushy stretching one lol next time I'm going to try the 3or 4 gal square type that are really wide so I can flatten them all out they look better and seem to produce better
Yeah, i put the other Sour Kush in 7 gallon fabric pot and she is like a rocket. I haven't done any training with her. She 24 days from popping up and pistils everywhere!
20190708_025220.jpg
20190708_010744.jpg

Yeah, i put the other Sour Kush in 7 gallon fabric pot and she is like a rocket. I haven't done any training with her. She 24 days from popping up and pistils everywhere! View attachment 1076140 View attachment 1076141
Damn see that's what's worrying the fuck out of me my blue is 49days old and now all the pistils have fell out and no new ones coming in so she looks like full veg now and dying lol

I know they're autoflowers but I wonder if the change in 20/4 inside lights vs the lighting where you have em now especially temps and humidity difference could be affecting it some way? I wouldn't think that an autoflower would go back to veg, but stranger things have happened! Wish i knew bro...

I know they're autoflowers but I wonder if the change in 20/4 inside lights vs the lighting where you have em now especially temps and humidity difference could be affecting it some way? I wouldn't think that an autoflower would go back to veg, but stranger things have happened! Wish i knew bro...
Yeah it's weird the others are thriving they've grown a good 7 inches in the 8 days of being outside they love it and covered in pistils all besides blue

Hopefully you got it figgered out yo!
I hope so I found what looked to be beginning of maybe rot on a small bud i cut it off just to be safe I'm not sure if a bug ate on it or what but didn't find any other spots but I'll pull her inside late tonight to double check. It's on my dwarf that's budded.and bout done she's mainly all amber pistils and only a couple newer formed branches that still growing and not budded but I can leave them if I do cut soon rather harvest early then loose it all on one plant but my other small bucket dwarf is full on flower she's covered in pistils soil that's great

Back