New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Today is Day#50 yeah baby I counted it up and it's today 50 days old amd this is blue after being inside I still have her a dark period so not to mess her uo to much
IMG_20190709_082500.jpg
this is yesterday when I started her under the led hopefully there's a difference
IMG_20190708_123634.jpg

So what y'all think bout the budded royal dwarf should i risk it and try m let her go longer and chance the bud rot that possibly showing signs of or could've been a bug but not sure gonna scope her out tonight but if it is rot should I cut off some of it and let smaller newer ones grow or chop it in a few days

I dont know jack about spit lol, but if it is indeed root rot thats muey muey mallo.
No guarantee itll come back even if ya do "treat it. Which if i understand correctly involves, getting the plant out of the wet soil, cutting the rotted roots, and replanting in fresh new soil. And even then chances are greater the plant wont recover.
I hope its not root rot mang, for sure!!

I dont know jack about spit lol, but if it is indeed root rot thats muey muey mallo.
No guarantee itll come back even if ya do "treat it. Which if i understand correctly involves, getting the plant out of the wet soil, cutting the rotted roots, and replanting in fresh new soil. And even then chances are greater the plant wont recover.
I hope its not root rot mang, for sure!!
think he said bud rot. If you suspect budrot I highly recommend cutting it away after spraying it with a mister bottle of water. Those spores can pop and then they will cover the rest. IF it was me I would cut that part away and take that loss over the whole crop. Just my 2 cents

If ya get to it early enough neem oil can help with budrot right? Maybe even something like insecticide soaps

think he said bud rot. If you suspect budrot I highly recommend cutting it away after spraying it with a mister bottle of water. Those spores can pop and then they will cover the rest. IF it was me I would cut that part away and take that loss over the whole crop. Just my 2 cents

Oh snap ive been reading this thread like it was a root rot issue!
Disregard the stoner noob grower over here lol!
You're both right have ones with signs of root rot n had sign of what might be bud rot

Oh snap ive been reading this thread like it was a root rot issue!
Disregard the stoner noob grower over here lol!
lol I think he talked about root rot earlier but this last post said bud rot. thats my greatest fear right there. personally I would be aggressive with attacking a mold issue. I know there are solutions you can spray on the plant to help. let me see if I can find something for you. hold please!

Back