New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

I just did a run n look but didn't see any gray or white spots know in the first stage of bud rot you'll see grays whiapy like stuff on stem I think sumn ate part of the bud i saw

I tossed a wire can over them to keep animals out but the bugs won't n i I used Ortho bug defense around the area and where they'd sit before i put them there so it had time sink in and wouldn't affect the plants or get on them

I'm trying to figure out a way to fit them in small area inside something that closes like a cabinet or sumn

Are you talking about the above plant that was waterlogged been done or another plant? Sorry I am baked cause its my birthday... well not much different from any other day lol. Anyway on the above overwater plant, it doesn't look to me to have any colas with any size at all, and plus looks like the led brought out some nice green which I would think meant you're not even close, unless the pic doesn't show the mature buds

I tossed a wire can over them to keep animals out but the bugs won't n i I used Ortho bug defense around the area and where they'd sit before i put them there so it had time sink in and wouldn't affect the plants or get on them
Use diatomaceous earth on all them. Its organic and works awesome. Just make sure you dust them and soil while they are dry. And dust thwm often if it rains alot. It works awesome

As far as animals, if you have a dog gather some of the dog hair from the dog bed or whatever and scatter around plants. Worked for me. Or you can buy coyote urine and spray a circular area around them. It works well. I grew outdoors for years like that

Are you talking about the above plant that was waterlogged been done or another plant? Sorry I am baked cause its my birthday... well not much different from any other day lol. Anyway on the above overwater plant, it doesn't look to me to have any colas with any size at all, and plus looks like the led brought out some nice green which I would think meant you're not even close, unless the pic doesn't show the mature buds
Happy burrrrfday yo @Ozzie Greenthumb !

Back