New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

I set her up like this
1562616084822791572207.jpg

Yeah man if they got that much water, I would really really let them go through a good decent dry spell before feeding again.
Oh yeah they won't need water or feeding for a while even in the hot sun the rest are outside still and they didn't really show signs of it getting them but I got one I haven't been able to check on in couple days so I'm praying she's ok

Is ot possible for one to be bout done by while also having new branches developing i i a because my girl that's been in full bloom for bout 4 weeks she's looking bout done on her branches that been lst the newer growth from bottom just started a week ago but it's white haired and bigger buds full red hairs maybe a couple white hairs now

Is ot possible for one to be bout done by while also having new branches developing i i a because my girl that's been in full bloom for bout 4 weeks she's looking bout done on her branches that been lst the newer growth from bottom just started a week ago but it's white haired and bigger buds full red hairs maybe a couple white hairs now
Have any close up pics of her main cola, and the new growth? Also before you put them outside what light schedule were you on?

Have any close up pics of her main cola, and the new growth? Also before you put them outside what light schedule were you on?
Well not really I'll have to look n find it I lst her so she has many top colas amd a flat canopy and they was on 20hr on light

Back