New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

@the green bandit @420Forever @trailanimal @Son of Hobbes I just tossed some names the pictures I posted I am wondering if it is root rot if you look closely to the pics you can see how the leaves are dead and some have yellow then black in center and then light green tips and some have yellow bottom and middles and some are just gone rotted off like

Hey man, honestly I can't make out much still in new pics......my eyes aren't what they used to be and I can only make out a couple of dead leaves....how much of the plant is affected?

Bout a third or more it looks like I flipped it upside down and submerged it for a couple days you know how plants outside look that got soaked and then stayed soaked and rotted that's how it looks
Hey man, honestly I can't make out much still in new pics......my eyes aren't what they used to be and I can only make out a couple of dead leaves....how much of the plant is affected?

If growth is rotted remove it! It wouldn't hurt to trim out undergrowth a little to let more airflow in aswell, if it's thick.
Bout a third or more it looks like I flipped it upside down and submerged it for a couple days you know how plants outside look that got soaked and then stayed soaked and rotted that's how it looks

If growth is rotted remove it! It wouldn't hurt to trim out undergrowth a little to let more airflow in aswell, if it's thick.
Ok it got a lot of my tops of branches so I'll be topping almost all the branches

Ok now no signs of flowering no pistils nothing on blue and heres a couple pics of the dead and yellowing i also found a snail hiding by the main stalk couldn't see it
IMG_20190708_122900.jpg
IMG_20190708_122851.jpg

Back