New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Does your medium feel wet? I recently got 3 of mine too wet. Showed choloris, yellowing on all the new growth. Big pots, plants not so big yet, I cultivated deeply around edge. 2 of the plants were better ina couple of days! The third took at least a week till I could see she was greening again. I've never encountered root rot, but can quickly tell if it's soggy around roots. I've never had leaves rot. How high is the humidity? Sometimes I think plants grow so fast they can't uptake fast enough, but you wouldn't see rot with this.

Does your medium feel wet? I recently got 3 of mine too wet. Showed choloris, yellowing on all the new growth. Big pots, plants not so big yet, I cultivated deeply around edge. 2 of the plants were better ina couple of days! The third took at least a week till I could see she was greening again. I've never encountered root rot, but can quickly tell if it's soggy around roots. I've never had leaves rot. How high is the humidity? Sometimes I think plants grow so fast they can't uptake fast enough, but you wouldn't see rot with this.
They was outdoors and she was by her self out in sun most of day she was fine 3 days ago and then found her like this yesterday so took 2 days maybe to cause but I brought her in and snuck and made a spot in the corner with my 2000 watt morsen led on her now

She's under the led. I just hope I don't get caught lol I'm in an apartment we built as an additional on the side of the garage and the only spot I can put her is beside a dress beside a wall lmao luckily we are only here long enough to help get my granny straightened out and her finances fixed after a family member did some bad things and we had to get them out and we had to move in shes 85 with slight dementia so hopefully she won't notice

1562614044243662646850.jpg
this is her now

Is her soil wet to the touch?
Yes she's soaked she was outside and it rained off and on for 3 days and then a huge down pour the last night she was out side she's still very heavy with water weight when i light her bucket she's heavy like 8lbs when she's bout dried with a day to go before watering she weighs 4 lbs

Yes she's soaked she was outside and it rained off and on for 3 days and then a huge down pour the last night she was out side she's still very heavy with water weight when i light her bucket she's heavy like 8lbs when she's bout dried with a day to go before watering she weighs 4 lbs
I'd get her dried out as quick as I could. If it's drier outside I'd put her out during the day. I'd keep her away from other canna. Maybe someone with root rot experience will show up

I'd get her dried out as quick as I could. If it's drier outside I'd put her out during the day. I'd keep her away from other canna. Maybe someone with root rot experience will show up
That's why i brought her inside and put her the big 2000watt morsen led grow light it gets hot and dried them out in a couple days before and a small fan on her

Back