New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Hard to tell without a pic mate :thumbsup:....what's the drainage like with your pots....?....are they letting all the water drain away?
Hey guys gotta question since I can't get pic til later ok my blue dream'matic has some new growth leaves that are dead and curled up and blackish or brownish like rot it's rained a ton of last week but majorly poured last night could it just be overwater causing root rot

Hard to tell without a pic mate :thumbsup:....what's the drainage like with your pots....?....are they letting all the water drain away?
I gotta ton of wholes in the buckets along the side and bottom and the bottom bottom of bucket so it probably is just so full from the rain

I find it so funny that you have to go all guerilla to go tend the plants now. It's epic haha
I know it's like a quest to just get to them and gotta hurry it friggin sucks I wanna see my babies and play with them

Lol I feel you. That would be too much for me

IMG_20190707_190756.jpg
IMG_20190707_190750.jpg

The leaves see how yellow in center and the black ones and you can see kn side how the leaf is completely gone

Back