New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Thank you I didn't know that so far it's not a problem but if it did happen what would I do to get rid of it
You could try to wash them but chances are it’s gonna be a struggle as mold can just keep coming back and coming back

image.jpg
image.jpg
My cream cookies I dwarfed by cropping at the 4th node she’ll grow a little taller but not much... but I allowed her stretch to get airflow under the canopy before cropping her. Plus the holes around the airpot allow for airflow to go through under the canopy as well.

View attachment 1073412 View attachment 1073413 My cream cookies I dwarfed by cropping at the 4th node she’ll grow a little taller but not much... but I allowed her stretch to get airflow under the canopy before cropping her. Plus the holes around the airpot allow for airflow to go through under the canopy as well.
Thank you very much but I can only keep em inside for a few days and gotta move em out to the woods hate it but my uncle up n decided he wants to move back to his place he had me take over amd fix up and been paying rent so i am gonna just move instead of the big ol fight and all that shit but making him give me til 1st it's pathetic hes 60 n moved in with my granny to help her after her husband passed but he's been a dick and tried taking over her money and everything and she said no and been months in the making so knew it would eventually happen but it's pathetic of him and expected me to just up n go cause he said but had to inform him I pay rent so that means you can't just say go you had to go thru if you want me out and it takes a while. Even tho there's non lease it's a month to month at will type thing i called my lawyer to make sure just.in can lol so my babies gotta suffer n go out in the woods all scared and alone

Thank you very much but I can only keep em inside for a few days and gotta move em out to the woods hate it but my uncle up n decided he wants to move back to his place he had me take over amd fix up and been paying rent so i am gonna just move instead of the big ol fight and all that shit but making him give me til 1st it's pathetic hes 60 n moved in with my granny to help her after her husband passed but he's been a dick and tried taking over her money and everything and she said no and been months in the making so knew it would eventually happen but it's pathetic of him and expected me to just up n go cause he said but had to inform him I pay rent so that means you can't just say go you had to go thru if you want me out and it takes a while. Even tho there's non lease it's a month to month at will type thing i called my lawyer to make sure just.in can lol so my babies gotta suffer n go out in the woods all scared and alone

pooooor babiez (snifflez) :sadcry: u gonna be able to look after em-?

Yeah where my granny wants him to go me and my wife going to have to move in with her to help her she's 85 n has partial dementia but knows enough to know he was trying to control her and run her money and shit lol but it's like a quarter mile in between each other and all the land between is hers so I can take em out the back door and walk em down half way and find a spot for em

Yeah where my granny wants him to go me and my wife going to have to move in with her to help her she's 85 n has partial dementia but knows enough to know he was trying to control her and run her money and shit lol but it's like a quarter mile in between each other and all the land between is hers so I can take em out the back door and walk em down half way and find a spot for em

:whew: whew! :biggrin: be sure & keep us updated & :goodluck:

Back