New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

What is going on everyone I was wondering if i was going to be able to post an update or not tried several times to access the site but it wss down again lol I hope they fix it love this site and all of y'all but with out further ado here's the update..........
Day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] Royal dwarf [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] the budding one lol in the right front of pics is still budding away filling in more and more not a lot of growth on main branches but inner branches are growing and producing a lot of new leaves so hopefully it's down before the move...
Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] the dwarf in left front of pics is still chugging away and showing pistils again on new spots it started showing a week or more ago but then stopped and started re vegging is all I can call it but seen several new hairs today. But she is swamped in growth just leaves every where even after defoliating like crazy yesterday lol but needs a few weeks or more to go.
Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] the dwarf that was started in soil just plopped seed in soil n let her go. She is growing good and is at 6 inches tall now and has a lot of new growth on inner branch sites and is smelling great she's really really strong you touch her and get nailed by skunk i love it lol and she's showing a lot of pistils so she should be hitting pre flower stretch soon.
Plant # 4 Last but not least the Blue Dream'matic she's slowly coming along seeing more growth every day she's filling in what she has the top of her has 3 or 4 nodes squished in a 1 and a half area so hopefully she stretches that out her side branching is getting to bout 5 inches and new branch sites along her branches are growing wildly and starting to smell but not seen any hairs yet think maybe a few but gotta dig for em lol I'm really hoping she explodes soon I really wanted this strain why she's been left alone more than any of them just so I didn't over do it but the one i messed with is the one with all the bud sites and flat canopy go figure.
Heres a few pics not the best for now.
IMG_20190620_174935.jpg
IMG_20190621_213310.jpg
IMG_20190621_213054.jpg
IMG_20190621_213319.jpg

What is going on everyone I was wondering if i was going to be able to post an update or not tried several times to access the site but it wss down again lol I hope they fix it love this site and all of y'all but with out further ado here's the update..........
Day [HASHTAG]#32[/HASHTAG] Royal dwarf [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] the budding one lol in the right front of pics is still budding away filling in more and more not a lot of growth on main branches but inner branches are growing and producing a lot of new leaves so hopefully it's down before the move...
Plant [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] the dwarf in left front of pics is still chugging away and showing pistils again on new spots it started showing a week or more ago but then stopped and started re vegging is all I can call it but seen several new hairs today. But she is swamped in growth just leaves every where even after defoliating like crazy yesterday lol but needs a few weeks or more to go.
Plant [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] the dwarf that was started in soil just plopped seed in soil n let her go. She is growing good and is at 6 inches tall now and has a lot of new growth on inner branch sites and is smelling great she's really really strong you touch her and get nailed by skunk i love it lol and she's showing a lot of pistils so she should be hitting pre flower stretch soon.
Plant # 4 Last but not least the Blue Dream'matic she's slowly coming along seeing more growth every day she's filling in what she has the top of her has 3 or 4 nodes squished in a 1 and a half area so hopefully she stretches that out her side branching is getting to bout 5 inches and new branch sites along her branches are growing wildly and starting to smell but not seen any hairs yet think maybe a few but gotta dig for em lol I'm really hoping she explodes soon I really wanted this strain why she's been left alone more than any of them just so I didn't over do it but the one i messed with is the one with all the bud sites and flat canopy go figure.
Heres a few pics not the best for now.View attachment 1074086 View attachment 1074087 View attachment 1074089 View attachment 1074090
Looking good bro!

You think they are looking better and going to get some bud off them at least couple ounces with em all
That one front right has those praying leaves my man! I love it when they are reaching for the light like that. :ladies:

That one front right has those praying leaves my man! I love it when they are reaching for the light like that. :ladies:
Lol she's drying out much faster n I forgot n watered her n watered others just habit but caught myself on 3rd plant besides the blue dream

Hey idk what kinda set up or area that is in but have you considered painting the walls or cabinets a flat white? It will help with reflectivity a lot and will boost your lights. Just a suggestion. Cheapest method I can think of besides putting some space blankets around your girls. Which might not even be cheaper than a small jar of flat white.

Lol she's drying out much faster n I forgot n watered her n watered others just habit but caught myself on 3rd plant besides the blue dream
As for the watering I literally don't even count days I just pick the girls up. When they are light I water. It's gotten really easy as I went on with this grow to find when they need water.

Hey idk what kinda set up or area that is in but have you considered painting the walls or cabinets a flat white? It will help with reflectivity a lot and will boost your lights. Just a suggestion. Cheapest method I can think of besides putting some space blankets around your girls. Which might not even be cheaper than a small jar of flat white.

or -> a 10-pak of plain white 22x28" posterboard at walfart for $2 :biggrin:

Back