New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Remember to check your strains genetic but keep in mind no plant will carry the exact same phenotypes. So in some instances a plant you’re growing two of one may grow taller and thinner and the other may grow shorter and bushier or vice versa... but there’s a period during flower when they give off a final stretch to grow and produce as much as possible. Give your girls the love you’ve been giving and they’ll do the rest!
Yeah the 3 dwarves i think i got 2 phenos ones short short and no bushiness just small and seen a lot of others like that they usually grow couple side branches and a center cola n get bout a foot tall or less . Thr other 2 are bushes woth lst they've have turned into awesome plants for first time with autos

This is afternoon pics I got a better app for my camera and seems to help get pics of the hairs n bud sites
IMG_20190618_183418.jpg
IMG_20190618_183330.jpg
IMG_20190618_183025.jpg

You just have 1 bottle? You need 2 the yeast sugar bottle should have a hose coming out into a bottle of plain water below surface of water, then another tube coming out from the top or side above water level. This scrubs out the bad gases from the yeast sugar fermentation.

You just have 1 bottle? You need 2 the yeast sugar bottle should have a hose coming out into a bottle of plain water below surface of water, then another tube coming out from the top or side above water level. This scrubs out the bad gases from the yeast sugar fermentation.
I watched videos on it and said one would be fine for open area mine aren't in. Tent so just kinda giving little bit and hopefully their getting it don't have a tent just a spot in a corner of a room with thick quilt hanging up to close em off but still yet not closed 100% and got a big ol fan blowing from bout 6 feet away if it's closer it is way to much air it's one of those big industrial type look fans sounds like a helicopter coming from a ways off lol

Be sure you get some airflow under your dwarfs canopy bud otherwise a short plant becomes the least of your worries... we’re talking mold on the soil and white mildew on your plant...

ewwww, mildewwww... :bummer:

Be sure you get some airflow under your dwarfs canopy bud otherwise a short plant becomes the least of your worries... we’re talking mold on the soil and white mildew on your plant...
Thank you I didn't know that so far it's not a problem but if it did happen what would I do to get rid of it

Back