New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Some of the blurples work a lot better than you'd think. I've got one I picked up from Amazon that was pretty amazing. The only drawback was how hot my 4x4 tent got, So I picked up autocobs and packed away the blurple. My girls are doing better than they did under the blurple, And it's not 100°f in my tent now.
Luckily I'm in a room that is pretty big so the temps stay round 80 amd 75 if I have my fan off its round 80 85f but with it on it stay consistently round 78

Luckily I'm in a room that is pretty big so the temps stay round 80 amd 75 if I have my fan off its round 80 85f but with it on it stay consistently round 78
My set up is in a 12x12 room, on the southside of a house, So it'll get warm either way.
But... There's an air conditioner in the window this year, So it'll stay a little cooler...

Girls are stretching their legs huh?
Yeah I believe that the dwarfs are starting and the biggest one is in in full blown stretch but blue dream not yet she's still trying to fill out n not showing any hairs yet

Today's pics just a couple til later
IMG_20190617_100446.jpg
IMG_20190617_100621.jpg

Oh yeah they're loving the megacrop just.gave them another feeding since I completely pulled an idjit move I read the directions wrong so I gave them 1 gram for 1gallon of water instead of the 4 grams for 1 gal lol I know it should've been 2 since they say to cut it in half or quarter the strength but they all took it well only the one in the smaller pot it showed tip burn but it could've been from thr osmocote i used and had a few pellets of it in the dirt but seems to be better now

Well hello all I guess the site crashed again hmmmm hope they ain't bout it shut it down love this site and everyone here.
Today's update day#28 apl the ladies showing some growth and doing awesome other than no complaints gave them 2 grams of mc in a half gallon per 2 plants and another for the other 2 plants
IMG_20190617_100446.jpg
IMG_20190617_100621.jpg

I wish the blue dream would stretch it's so bushed and tight not a bad thing but for this gal id like her to stretch it out Iil more at least to where it had 2 inches between nodes on top

Back