New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

I wish the blue dream would stretch it's so bushed and tight not a bad thing but for this gal id like her to stretch it out Iil more at least to where it had 2 inches between nodes on top
Yeah my widow [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] did the same thing. I think she will just be a lower producer than the others. She had very weird growth, like double leaves out of one stem type stuff from the start. Just going to wait it out and see how they do

I hope it stretch's some at least it would suck for such a good strain n not get hardly any bud
CM190617-230130004.jpg
CM190617-230113002.jpg
CM190617-230121003.jpg
CM190617-225633001.jpg

Mine sprouted may 20th when did yours? Mine have started stretching a bit. Just chill bro once them buds start she'll be a rocket ship View attachment 1072549 View attachment 1072550
Yeah I got the 2 doing that right now I cleared out all kinds of leaves and tucked a bunch but their is more grown in now lol they just need to keep growing straight up so all my buds and stalks go high enough so i can easily water lol

Day [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG] btw lol forgot that part lol
But pics above i just wanted to add this one it's of my blue dream it's spreading out and branches are growing great finally.
My biggest the dwarf that's budding she's only 5 & 1/2inches today but canopy is 11 1/2 inches wide so woo hoo there
CM190618-114503007.jpg

Remember to check your strains genetic but keep in mind no plant will carry the exact same phenotypes. So in some instances a plant you’re growing two of one may grow taller and thinner and the other may grow shorter and bushier or vice versa... but there’s a period during flower when they give off a final stretch to grow and produce as much as possible. Give your girls the love you’ve been giving and they’ll do the rest!

Back