Live Stoners uk growers club

I like the sound of this vape ;)
bro haven't you got a thread if so please link me to it also the hell raisers by @Sawney_bean when done are going straight on Instagram

bro haven't you got a thread if so please link me to it also the hell raisers by @Sawney_bean when done are going straight on Instagram
No thread for the Hellraisers, just random updates in Sawneys official forum and 420s' Growing Scrog thread. :toke:

No thread for the Hellraisers, just random updates in Sawneys official forum and 420s' Growing Scrog thread. :toke:
your wasting not showing people your talent bro as your head and shoulders above me and your up there with @420autoflower so credit were credits due and thanks for always popping in my thread

your wasting not showing people your talent bro as your head and shoulders above me and your up there with @420autoflower so credit were credits due and thanks for always popping in my thread
That's very kind of you to say, thanks bro :toke:

New ultimate white f1.
20240424_150906.jpg
20240424_150910.jpg
20240424_150916.jpg

Hello my UK growers how many of you would be interested in a seedstockers solo cup grow I'm just seeing how many folks would be interested for @Seedstockers-Mark

Good day fine growers hope Ur gardens are happy and green;) so today is day 35 for blue automazar.5 weeks old today.she has been under constant training and adjustments. And she is now armed and ready for bloom. Training has payed off and the topping that is for sure.she is uniformed level and full of dominant colas. She has been trouble free so far.always a joy for any grower.and as always Dutch passion delivering again with the XL genetic autos.class;) all lights have been on 100 percent power from the start. Each light is 100 watt each.so good growth I think also for 300watt. Bonus;)
DSC_0541~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0542~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0543-01.jpeg
DSC_0544~2-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone :salute: :pass: :greenthumb:

Last edited:
Back