Live Stoners uk growers club

Hey dudes. Anyone been to Malta lately? They have legalised for residents but it sounds like the clubs aren't really accessible for tourists. Anyone got experience in safe and easy access to good weed there?

Hey dudes. Anyone been to Malta lately? They have legalised for residents but it sounds like the clubs aren't really accessible for tourists. Anyone got experience in safe and easy access to good weed there?
Mrs came back last week, you can grow it, smoke it however like you say the clubs are under ground and not to be discovered by tourists. You can buy synthetic THC joints, I told her to pass that up.. It's a shame I wasn't there I'd of had some smoke double quick time, her weed-force senses are not even at Padawin level I'm afraid ;)

My cousin said look for the "sex" shops, which are often actually smoke shops 😂😂

Has anybody used this MARS drip irrigation kit? Do you think it could be set up just to feed 3-4 times daily a pre determined amount rather than a continuous feed. I suppose if I had a digital timer connected I could just run the unit for 10mins etc. Will I encounter problems doing this, I'm thinking about the nutrient solution settling when the unit is powered off. It could be just what I need for my SCROG grow.

Last edited:
The little lady asks wtf I'm doing now :crying: , I'm messing up the kitchen...

Really pleased with this weeks DIY canna project. A simple resi set-up delivering 1.5litres every 6hrs. I just can't cope any more having to hand water 4 times a day. The girls will be consuming 6litres each a day once I have it installed.

drip2.jpg

drip3.jpg

drip1.jpg

Happy growing ;)

So I'm back guys and with the help from @Antonio_DutchPassion il be getting a thread on shortly with my new grow. It was initially going to be 10 or 12 ladies but after a few things fell through I'm just going to have to do a small 2 plant grow as space has become an issue so keep your eyes peeled as my plan is to grow 2 monsters or at least try to so bare with me..should hopefully be getting started by next weekend with a bit of luck..happy growing gang

Sawney Bean strains

Sawney Bean strains​

Lecter (left) DAY 64​

Lecter (right) DAY 58​

Skoosh (Centre) DAY 46​

Lecter (left) DAY 64​

Slaughtered Lambs x3 (Don't have clue)​

So I'm back guys and with the help from @Antonio_DutchPassion il be getting a thread on shortly with my new grow. It was initially going to be 10 or 12 ladies but after a few things fell through I'm just going to have to do a small 2 plant grow as space has become an issue so keep your eyes peeled as my plan is to grow 2 monsters or at least try to so bare with me..should hopefully be getting started by next weekend with a bit of luck..happy growing gang
Cheers for the rep dean..it's good to be back..can't wait to get started brother

Before I forget to do it in time, I better do it now :crying:

To all you growers, smokers and weed enthusiasts, have a great Christmas holiday and a prosperous and weed friendly 2024!

santa-claus-image-with-grow-tent2.jpg

Keep them lit and keep on growing! :growing:

High regards,

Antonio & the Dutch Passion team

Back