Live Stoners uk growers club

I’ve seen this before, so GW Pharmaceuticals want it to stay illegal??
The information was only released by a very reluctant government a few days ago, and the petition is only a day old. The Freedom of Information request went in, in 2016! They knew what they were doing. GW had a monopoly on the research and they were allowed to continue to do the research without a licence for many years (late 90's) while the likes of you and me were being jailed for growing the same plant. As I said GW sold for $7bn. So there are clearly issues there. There have only been 5 NHS cannabis prescriptions written since 2018 whilst in that time the private clinics have picked up 32,000 patients (at great cost to these consumers). This recommendation to declassify or allow possession would have messed with this industry big time. It all stinks and I'm just scratching the surface here. Essentially, ignoring this recommendation has allowed big cannabis to emerge and continues to fuck the rest of us. If you could sign the petition and pass it around it would be greatly appreciated.

Al
The information was only released by a very reluctant government a few days ago, and the petition is only a day old. The Freedom of Information request went in, in 2016! They knew what they were doing. GW had a monopoly on the research and they were allowed to continue to do the research without a licence for many years (late 90's) while the likes of you and me were being jailed for growing the same plant. As I said GW sold for $7bn. So there are clearly issues there. There have only been 5 NHS cannabis prescriptions written since 2018 whilst in that time the private clinics have picked up 32,000 patients (at great cost to these consumers). This recommendation to declassify or allow possession would have messed with this industry big time. It all stinks and I'm just scratching the surface here. Essentially, ignoring this recommendation has allowed big cannabis to emerge and continues to fuck the rest of us. If you could sign the petition and pass it around it would be greatly appreciated.
Signed it already mate. There a couple of companies out there too. Jazz Pharmaceuticals, ABFoods the all have a slice of that pie

Had a delivery the other day, the kind folks at the hydro shop chucked in 2 BAC branded lighters, 5 sachets of foiler spray and 2 packs of King size Hemp papers. I love that type of service, now I'm trying to find a supplier of these BAC papers which are the best I've had, very similar to the Elements Hemp offering/Amsterdam Genetics branded Mascott papers.

`Now I feel like a winner ;)

bac.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Had a delivery the other day, the kind folks at the hydro shop chucked in 2 BAC branded lighters, 5 sachets of foiler spray and 2 packs of King size Hemp papers. I love that type of service, now I'm trying to find a supplier of these BAC papers which are the best I've had, very similar to the Elements Hemp offering/Amsterdam Genetics branded Mascott papers.

`Now I feel like a winner ;)

View attachment 1635341

Happy growing ;)

Have you tried the greengo papers? Seemed to be the papers of choice in all the coffeeshops I was in outside Amsterdam recently. I'm converted.

Qb

Have you tried the greengo papers? Seemed to be the papers of choice in all the coffeeshops I was in outside Amsterdam recently. I'm converted.

Qb
Iv'e seen those but they're made from wood pulp and I was like meeerrrrr. I'll get some to try though if you think they're worth a punt, just bought a box of XLouds, 6" unbleached hemp papers, apparently British made.....

Last edited:
Took a break last 2 years from indoor growing… couldnt keep up with the bills! ;(

But heres my garden grow!

Its Square 1 genetics banana buttercup x wedding cake :D

Another 3-4 weeks flowering to go!
IMG_0966.jpeg

Took a break last 2 years from indoor growing… couldnt keep up with the bills! ;(

But heres my garden grow!

Its Square 1 genetics banana buttercup x wedding cake :D

Another 3-4 weeks flowering to go!
View attachment 1635663
Wow is she a autoflower and shes absolutely stunning

Back